Investment Advice Needed - DHA 9 vs. NFC 2

I recently bought a 5 marla plot file in dha phase 9, lahore for rs. 19 lakhs. It has plunged to a selling price of just rs. 15 lakhs in a matter of days. This was on the advice of a trusted property dealer who promised a worthwhile investment.

Although i can keep this investment locked in for a long time frame, to limit my losses and even turn a profit, i wish to make the best of the current market situation.

I own another 10 marla plot (with possession) in nfc phase 2, lahore on multan road. All development charges paid. Its selling price is approximately rs. 17-18 lakhs.

I would like the knowledgeable forum members to advise me on the situation:

Should i sell the 10 marla plot (with possession) in nfc phase 2, lahore and buy another 5 marla plot file in dha phase 9 as prices fall further?

Or should i just wait with my existing scenario, and not do any buying/selling.

Please consider the following while providing advice:

The size of the plots.

The location/societies.

The future/rate of development.

Diversifying the investments for safety.

Future potential for renting out property.

Thank you for your advice.

Brother; if you continue with existing investment and dont change your portfolio for next 3-4 year; that would give you handsome profit from both sides.

Is there no one else on the forum, including the @experts@ and moderators with advice?

@ usman one correction there is no possession in nfc2 only main roads are developed, although they have received the development charges.

For phase9 u have already missed the chance the current price of file is around 18lac.

In my opinion phase 9 is much better investment than nfc2.

I also agree there is no possession in nfc2. Only few main roads are completed and as such no development going on. Its very long term investment Around 6-7 years.

Thank you for your contributions.

I agree there is no possession, that was a typing error on my part.

Should I consider getting out of NFC 2, then? Or will it pay me down the line?

Brother; keep the file of nfc2 in your locker and forget it. It will give u good return after 5-years. I hope till that bahria will also get main road access to multan road through nfc2, it will definitely boost the prices in nfc2.

Brother better option is Dha but it’s up to you

Dear always go for DHA. Mind it that all housing societies which attracted investers due to Ring Road future map are in danger as government is planning to change its map.

Usman butt sahab... Agar 21 days pehle aap ne apna nfc-2 ka plot nikaal k DHA phase-9 me 5 marla ki file 15-16 lacs me utha li hoti.... Then today you can be able to sell it in 20lacs.

now again i would advise you to wait till phase-9 file peaks up... Then sell phase-9 file.... And then wait until it agains lower down