Investment advise in isd

Dears experts,
I need your advise for 3-3.5 million investment in islamabad for 3-5 year investment. Please advise some safe/secure and profitable options.

Note: i might consider construct house on this property based on situation.

Bahria Enclave, B-17, Bahria Town Phase-8, Faisal Town, D-17 could be your options. So, now it all depends upon ur preferences of location, standard etc;

Regards

Dear Mani,

In this budget according to your time period.

1:Bahria phase8 10 marla I and H with possession and F2,3 10marla under develop.Abu Bakar 7 marla.

For living purpose(construct house)Bahria is one of best place.

2:For investment B-17 C and E block with possession.

3:Enclave best location but there is some doubts 1:Bahria don't have NOC 2:Bad access 3:Mostly filling area so before purchase anything should homework.

Regards

Is Bahria Town Rawalpindi not with filling?

Very strange comment about Bahria Enclave Islamabad....

Yes it's true Bahria phase8 is also filling but less than Enclave.

Regards

But there was no caution with your recommendation for Phase-8 but only Enclave? Kiya yeh khula tazaad nhe hy?

Khan Saab Baal ki khaaal otaarney wali baat kar rahy hain Ap lol

AoA

korang town and pakistan town are best for living and investment or not?

I would suggest Cabinet Division Society 1 kanal plot in CDA sector E-17/3 with possession. Safe and solid investment that stands to gain from two upcoming events in 3-5 years max: Margalla Avenue and Airport. Especially recommended because you might build your house so size is important.

Https://www.Facebook.Com/cdechs?Fref=ts

D-18 (ECHS)

Size 60x90

Khan sb @ D-17 me ab 30-35 lac me kuch ni ata except shops,apartments etc

G-15 k bad most populated sector hai zone-II ka kuch to khiyal karay :D

Regards

Thanks All for the advise..

Can you please advise about DHA phase 2 extension 1 kanal file also..

Usman sb, D 17 k extended area k small plot milsktay hein itnay may. Ab itni bi aag nhe lagi huwi.

Khan Sb.

Can you please advise if its worth to buy DHA phase 2 extension 1 kanal file.

I visited ECHS today around 4.5 million one can get good location 60*90 size plot.Few houses are also under construction. I think not bad for 4-5 years time. D-17 is very nice society mostly populated but now bit expensive.

Is it good to Invest around 5 million in ECHS for 600SQY plot or 40*80 size plot in Block B of B-17?

Respected members and forum,

Nadeem Ahmed is also a great contributor to this forum.

@khan Sahab pls accept apology for any errors or not detailing!

Regards,

OI

Thanks Kamran Bhai, will check ECHS also…Some of my friends have are suggesting to consider 1 kanal file in DHA 2 extension but i don’t have any idea about the ISB unfortunately. Can you please advise if its worth to consider DHA Phase 2 extension 1 kanal file.

@ Mani bro, I would not recommend the extension files of DHA 2 at the moment... They are long term investment option.

@Kamran, price wise ECHS is very attractive at the moment. Prices in ECHS would only increase with opening of AWT interchange...

B-17 B Block 40x80 size could bring remarkable profit with development of MA.

So, think and decide. You have to take a chance.

Regards

Why you are not invest in gulberg greens.its ideal place to live