Investment In B-17, A Block

Aoa all,

I need to ask that if I get a 1 Kanal plot in B-17 A Block, would it be a wise decision and safe? Does it have potential to give return in the time period of 1 to 2 years, price range is I think 40 to 50 lac depend upon the location, I have talked with some dealers and according to them its not fully developed block. I am looking for a fully develop plot in A block, might visit their tomorrow. An urgent and brotherly advise is required from experts.

AOA With the amount of money yu want to invest, in Islamabad, B-17 is a good option. If I were you I would go for the plot. Some blocks are more expensive then others but in long run it may not matter that much as the whole society will gain price insha Allah. It depends on Margalla avnue as you know but I gather that the prospects of Margalla avenue are very bright and it will be built insha Allah, the time frame could be between 1-3 years maybe. You should invest before any other good news comes out about Margalla avenue as the prices will get out of reach in that case.

@zafar Ullah

Thanks a lot for such valuable advice. InshAllah, it will be good by the Will of Almighty.

Sir also consider bahria town phase 8..if you want something good,i can buy you a good deal... Contact at:saadzafar92@outlook.com

@SAADI

Sir thanks you very much, but dont know I never been interested in Bahria, really dont have any solid reason but for me its a balloon which can blast any time :) (Its purely my opinion, no offense to any one)

What is the current rate of canal plot in Block A B-17? If any body have info please share.

A block can not be considered good and safe investment due to stone/Cement crushers and blasting. It is not good for health, plus dust. Pls consider Block B, if that is expensive, then C or E. E in case you don't have start construction immediately.

Nasir sb,

I agree with u r comments what about if we consider A-Block for investment purpose only.

Ahmed Bhai, for investment in the current scenario, it is good, it is better to invest in a plot or piece of land anywhere, rather than keeping money in your bank account due to continuos devaluation of rupee.

Nasir sb,

You are absolutely right, I have visited today and A block is out of question for me due to same reason as you mentioned. Crushers, dust, + blasting and smell dynamite blasting in the air. Its quite scary there. B is awesome but out of range, C and E are considerable.

What are the current rates in C and E block?

@K-shahzad sb…You are always welcome for any type of help…

You may buy in E-Block, it will also give good return in 1 to 2 years time frame. Although prices have increased in the last few months very rapidly.

Regards

@ mr khan and nasir bhai and all other respected members…can you please quote me the rates of commercial plots in b-17 markaz and blocks of size 5 or 7 marla…

Nasir sb,

Thanks alot for your comments i am confused wether i should still invest in B-17 or G-15,G-13

IA good news coming soon. Tenders under acceptance. Http://www.cda.gov.pk/projects/futureProjects.asp

Thats a very good news , hope for another hike

Yes and that’s why dealers are picking up plots

These dealers have some kind of majic stick, they can smell the news before advertise. Actually they are in business and more involvement than a common man. Any way let see what happen

B-17 will get active once again as soon CDA announces the company that will compete the project