Investment in dha islamabad

I want to invest 5 million in dha islamabad, please advise which area should be preferred for investment point of view in dha-2 sector n or dha-2 sector p or dha valley commercial

Sufyan bhai if you have holding power then for sure my bet will be Valley commercial. You can get in overseas blocks for 40-42 lacs. The access is much better and development work is also at a better pace. The overseas blocks are away from both the sites of the dam. Rest ALLAH knows the best

Tariq

Thanks for advise

I am new to valley... Please shed some light on commercial plots location in valley and where overseas blocks located... I heard bluebell lilly olerander are better?

DHA 2 Sector N is good. No need to go for uncertain projects like Valley

Sufiyan Bhai the reason I betted on valley commercial is Bcaz commercial plots always have the greatest ROI. And it is obvious at the current market as well . Take a good look of the current valley market . Commercial plots is the only investment in valley which gives 100% profit now . 4 marla commercials were launched at 2 millions on installment and now the current prices are 4-4.5 million. Sectors K L M and N were developed by commonrs town. DHA acquired them in 2010. And by no means the development standards are at the par with DHA. If you want to go for phase 2 then I rather bet on sector p. Which is located on the right side of the expressway and on height . But it is close to the industrial area and the railway track . Again as I said earlier , if you holding power of 3-4 years I will advice Valley commercials on overseas sectors . Just to give u a quick glimpse , in March this year, DHA announced commercial plots of 5 Marla new cutting in phase 2 and they were all sold for 26 millions. Now I know that valley can not be compared to phase 2 today but things will get better in a few years as DHA and BT are pouring a lot of money in the Valley now

I have been looking a worthy place to invest 5 million here in rwp/islamabad .. But have not found one yet ... Good luck mate

where is this valley commercial .. Cant find ads on zameen.com ?

Its good to see that the valley commercial are traded as "hot commodity" in the market. I bought 8 Marla commercial in 2013 at 66 lakh and get it transferred at my name which is currently hovering around 60 lakhs (In 2013 the market was at its full peak). Although there is a huge juice in valley but the market forces are impacting valley so rationally and sudden rise and fall are seen many times in near past.

Tariq Bro do you think that something will be delivered in December as MR claimed in his interview with Saleem Safi 2/3 months back? If any block of valley gets delivered the pices will be increased like crazy.