Investment in e-16/3 advise

I am interested to invest in e-16/3 for one year, i need the expert advice whether it good place to invest for short term. Thanks

I would suggest to stay away…

@Khan sahib, Please could you explain why cabinet division E-16/3, E-16/2 & E-17/3 are not good for short term investment while location & Price wise looks good. If you compare it with D-17 this is near to Zone I Islamabad. Please share your your comments thanks

@Khan sahib, Please could you explain why cabinet division E-16/3, E-16/2 & E-17/3 are not good for short term investment while location & Price wise looks good. If you compare it with D-17 this is near to Zone I Islamabad. Please share your comments thanks

Its not only about vicinity… Laziness and non serious behavior of the management is letting down this whole project… If you want to invest for 5 years or more than go for it otherwise, stay away…
The rest, money is urs and decision is also urs… If you like it, go for it… Best of luck bro

Regards

I am agree with Mr. Khan. Actually E-16-17 is very slow and you are going to do short term investment. E-16-17 could take at least 5 years to rise, its good for long run…my suggestion is to move toward airport societies which are in you budget for 1 year time baki Allah behtar janta hai.

Nasir sb, thanks for endorsing my views.

Regards