Investment in f-16/4

Dear brothers
How do you rate investment in f-16/4 in comparison with investment in e-16/17, bahria town, and g-16 ?
I am looking for short term investment in a budget of 25 to 30 lac.

Moreover, wat size plot can i get in f-16/4 in range of 25 to 30 lac ? Is the entire land of f-16/4 acquired by jkchs ?

Dear ali Total land of f 16 4 is not acquired however major portion is acquired its better then g 16 non possession area however in e 16 e 17 u can get developed area in that amount. It is a better option for those who can easily wait for 2 or 3 years. U can get 35 x 70 or 40 x 80 in that range

I think there should be option of attachment also with the post. So that experts can and people can share maps with markings of possessions / non possession areas also so that things are much more clear for decision making for the people.

Can any expert comment on this possiblity?

Dear ibrahim bhai

Kindly explain the following line from your above post

"it is a better option for those who can easily wait for 2 or 3 years. U can get 35 x 70 or 40 x 80 in that range"

Are u talking about f-16/4 or e-16/17 here ?

Moreover, i am only interested in investment only. Dont want to build house. Which place is better in zone 2 ?

Just for investment f 16 4 ll be better then e 17 rest allah knows better

Muhammad is right, we need the facility of adding photos and links

Location wise f-16 is great and in real estate we all know nothing beats the location factor. The nearer the better

Thanx a lot ibrahim bhai for ur valuable advise :)

Thanx mbs as well :)

What are the price ranges in f-16/4 of

35 x 70 plot ?

40 x 80 plot ?

50 x 90 plot ?

Make sure to consult ibrahim when u select a plot as he’s good grasp on which areas are good. Also i had a document somewhere, listing all the plots the society has pledged to cda so i reckon u should avoind buying those plots if they r not released yet

Dear experts, Can anyone help me in sharing the following plot details, is it in possession / clear area and is price ok.

Plot # 181 F-16/4 35*80 26 lacs

Dear brother mbs, It will be very helpful for many people if you can share that list of authenticated list of plots in f-16/4.

Sir for short term investments bahria town and dha is another feasible option.

Dear brother saadi, Can you share details of some short term opportunities. As per my limited experience, prices in bahria town phase 7 and 8 have taken a long time to increase and they took a jump recently at start of this year. Now i dont think there is any chance of major increase in prices in near future.

Dear muhammad 181 price is reasonable according to market but its not 35 x 80 its 35 x 70 price is good but location is not good try to buy in 400 and 500 numbers starting location of 35 x 70 u will get a plot 27 or 28 lac but it will give u better return in future. 40 x 80 price after 2nd nallah is not more then 29 and before 2nd nallah good price is around 30 to 32 lac.

Dear brother ibrahim, Thank you for your detailed response. Please let me know if this is a possession area plot or there is any issue with this land. Act i dont want to exceed this price limit therefore it is a good opportunity for me and i want to finalize it. If its only because of little less return in future, i would like to go ahead with it. Will it be developed along with f-16/4 other plots.

Your quick response will be very helpful for me.

To be honest, jkchs have made a real joke of the f-16 sector. F-16/2 is cheaper than the whole of the f-16 as they have not acquired the land, people are investing in f-16/3 and f-16/4 and their appears to be some sort of artificial boom as prices have increased compared to last year or maybe prices have increased with the hope that the management will start development very soon, however, the question remains jkchs have already given us false promises as development should have originally started oct 2012, and now its almost a full year......Ive been put on off investing in f-16 full stop!

Good luck to those investing f-16

And what is the price of 1 kanal plot in f-16/4 before nullah ?

Dear brother ibrahim, Your response will be very helpful for me.