Investment In G17 Islamabad

Thinking about do some heavy investment in G-17, as prices are still reasonable, but considering its location it seems it will be a good area in near future. Also there are rumours in market these days about development in g17 is about to start within few months.

But since file transfer is not open yet so there is a chance of fraud, how to make it sure the file we buy is original and not a false one?

Is this a good move to do investment in G-17 at this point of time, also it will be great if someone share the current market rate in G-17. Experts please share your thoughts.

Thank you all

Sir, I think you can go for E-16/ E-17, the location difference is not that much.

Regards

E-16 and E-17 is good, already invested there, but now i am thinking about G17, can u please share more about G17 ?

Pk1 and Ibrahim Sab can you please put some light on investment in G17, is this Good move at this point of time ?

No doubt location wise G-17 is very good but i am listening from last year that development will start in next few months. Most of land is acquired but no one knows when the development will starts. It is kind of gamble if developt starts than prices will go up rapidly.

Rana Sb,

You are right, the prices will increase once the development starts on ground.

Regards

More risk more return. Too many issues in G-17 in 2003 Price of 500 yards file was around 25 lac. In 2010 Price was 6 lac. Now price is increasing. Location is good. Total required land in not fully acquired. (Not in possession of society).

Mian Nadeem

Thanks for your input Mian sab and others, can u explain little , what else issues are there in G17 other then land is not fully acquired.

Not sure its true or not but i heard in market, most of the Judges are going to retire soon and they are interested in start development in G17. Plus Society already have 2 Billion Rs finds with them.

News for start of development in G17 will double the prices within few days, but even if they open file transfer in G17, it will increase the price up to 5 to 10 lak.

So i take risk or not, what do you suggest?

The judges retirement related news i heard last year. At that time i almost finalize the deal of 50*90 plot in 12 lacs.

It is totally risk, if you can wait then must take this risk but be careful from fraud files.

Good joke retired Judges are going to live in G-17. These rumors are purpose fully spread. All judges of Supreme Court have 1 or 2 Plots in G-14, G-13 and D-12.

G-17 is cooperative society. Due to worst management this sector is still stalled.

Litigation is also there. In almost all societies management is corrupt but due to our poor Judicial System not a single person is punished so far. At the time of Societies election we hear slogans regarding accountability but after winning newly elected members start corruption.

Go ahead i am not asking u to not purchase. In less price this is good option.

Mian Nadeem

Agree with nadeem. If you can wait for few years than get cheap file from some reliable person.

I would not recommend it due to the politics involved!