Investment In Gulberg Green Islamabad For 5 Years

How good is the investment in Gulberg Green Islamabad? Kindly give sincere advice.

Dear Zahid, I think it would be good if you can wait for 8 to 10 years time frame. However, if it could be good in 5 years as well, if the society increased their pace of development. Regards

Thanks a lot Dear Mr. Khan.

Does anyone has any idea about the progress of development at Gulberg green Islamabad.

Kindly give accurate information, not the words of mouth.

Regards,

Zahid

It is a very long term project, it will take at least 10 more years.

Are you people talking about the Gulberg farm houses or the gulberg with residential plots way up.

Dear Rizwan,

Thanks for your concern. We are talking about Gulberg green, the Farm houses.

What would you reckon about them?

Regards,

Dr Zahid

I hve the same question pls

Let see how they go, so far not have a good reputation. But location is not bad for Gulberg farm house

Mr zahid and MR musi,A,B,C block of gulberg green are very good they are already developed and you can take possession in majority of these block,D and E block no development started yet so it is a huge project it will take time but definately you will get Apple return good investment.SO while buying if you can afford go with A,B,C block otherwise get the plot adjaccent to c in e and d block i mean near the c block.

Thank you Dear Mr Rashid. I got your point.

What I can not understand is, why there are loads of threads against Gulberg Green?

I think out of all the housing projects on IBD expressway Gulberg green is the nearest one to both IBD central & RWP. It is a huge project, IBECHS must have invested a lot, why they will not develop a good housing society?

Their farm houses are for multi millionere clients, why will they ruin their own project?

I think there is no comparison b/w Gulberg green farm houses and Pakistan town, agreed or not?

Yes dear zahid you are right,lot of people critics are without reason like they will say gulberg is overpriced where 7 marla plot is 14 to 18 lakh but BE 2 where location is unknown nothing on ground price is 45 lakh which is almost 3 times expensive but nobody says it is overpriced,and when you visit the gulberg residentia whatever development they have done if it is not superior to bahria at least it is equilent to them.

So location wise when you compare to other project definately you have great edge and if you can get 4 kanal which is 600sq yard per kanal around 1.9 crore in this price you will get 7 marla house in most of the developed area of islambad cda sector so why not to live in a big space instaed of smaller one.

And another edge is wide expressway which direct connect you with isb highway in 2 minutes drive.

So i think when you keep all these factor in mind,great future and i think all genuine buyer are buying not lot of investor so all these factor will effect the long term growth of your investment.

There is no coparision b/w gulberg green and pakistan town as it was for low income people 3 lakh to 4 lakh rupee plot so it is just like you are comparing kachi abadi of f 7 to f 7 proper even it is in front of jinnah.

So that project is for low income poor ib employee and this one is for really rich people who can effort to invest 2 crore at least so no comparision.

So development standard will be definately dfferent and when you visit them you can feel it on entering the both sites.

Dear Rashid Sb,

no one is denying the location or development standard of Gulberg. Development pace is a real concern for people. Time frame of the development is also a concern. Regards

Although the location is good, price of Gulberg is on the high side for a scheme where possession is not given and pace of,development is slow.

And you get the feeling that all this money being spent on a mega advertising campaign is money of investors. This is why price is so high. Where there is no mega advertising, price is much more reasonable.

Thanks Mr Khan you are right if development is slow, it is a concern. But I have seen few threads on this forum, where peoples does not knew where is the location of gulberg green but they. Commented that development pace is very slow lol.

@Pk1 no scheme can give possession of plots straightaway, BT is selling files only in millions, no one knows where does their plots exist, but people just keep buying blindly.

Scheme selling at reasonable price, those schemes are itself very reasonable and far. Peoples are selling wah schemes like MPCHS, and bharakahu schemes like Bahria enclave as IBD schemes, i.e is not FAIR.

Regards,

Dr Zahid

Mr Khan, and Pk1 when did you guys went & saw gulberg green development work last time, honest reply please. What was the status?

Regards,

Dr Zahid

Dear Zahid:

I went there few months back, this is very huge project, location of residencia is very far from main road, development was going on across the project mainly near the main road. The land was not attractive to me, being very uneven. I think this will take some years to get into some reasonable shape, unless and until they really increase pace of development. Once fully developed, this will certainly be a very good society being relatively well planned.

Rashid

can u upload the picture the Gulberg green ?Do it on facebook or on cloud :=)

Thank you so much for your reply Mr Khan.

As far as i know development work has taken a bit of pace now.

My choice will be gulberg green, not gulberg residencia at all.

It is an investment for few years for sure, atleast 4-5 years.

Thanks for your advice Mr Khan.

I had visited Gulberg Green site last week and noticed the following.

1- Accessibility - Excellent

2- Location - Good

3- Pace of ground development - Very Poor, it will take more than 5-7 years to make it tangible on ground.

4- Short term investment - Strongly Not Recommended

5- Long Term investment - May be, but not at par with other competitors like Bahria. As a rule of thumb investment should get doubled in 5-6 years time which is not possible in Gulberg green case.

6- It is heavily marketed but re-sale value will drop down the line.