Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Nasir
( 153 posts )

[31 Answers]
I want to invest in i-15 although its not developed yet but on both sides sectors are developed and livable. So my questions is if i purchase 2-3 plots in i-15 is it wise decision, as i believe that the rate will increase with the rates of i-16 and i-14 whether cda develop it or not on short rung.

463 days ago In Where to Buy
    Nadeem Ahmed
    (4328 posts)
    Best Answer
    Dear Nasir,

Less risk more reward and i think there is no any risk.You can sell it any time.Last year i purchased 2 files and keep in safe.It I-15 is 100 time better than like Dha valley type projects.if someone have extra budget then must play.

Regards
      455 days ago 

Nasir
      (99 posts)
      Well if you are thinking for a very long term at least 5 years than go for it, as we don't know how much time it will take for CDA to develop this sector. But if you are looking for some short term and risk free investment than go for Foreign office, CBR Phase 2, up country possession plots. You can buy a possession plot in these societies on same I-15 non possession rates.
        459 days ago 

Naeem
        (144 posts)
        Consider the case of E12 CDA sector before investing in any CDA non possession property.
          459 days ago 

Muhammad
          (302 posts)
          I think I 16 should be preferred coz rates are increasing and you can enjoy short term appreciation In Shaa ALLAH.
            456 days ago 

Nasir
            (153 posts)
            I am asking for I-15 just because I know that prices in I-16 AND I-14 are increasing gradually, will this price increase also effect I-15 as I-15 is just in middle of both of them and both are developed sectors, and once cda start development then definetly, I-15 would have more appreciation than I-16.
              455 days ago 

Muhammad
              (302 posts)
              Yes, but it could turn out to be a very long investment (May or may not); G 14 is a glaring example of negligence and inefficiency by CDA.
                454 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                (2025 posts)
                Muhammad sb.

Nadeem sb is right.

Yes, CDA is a mess but if you look I-series sectors for the last 2 decades, people did not lose like they lost on grass scale in other societies.
                  454 days ago 

Nasir
                  (99 posts)
                  @Nasir My family has 8-10 plots in I-15 some of them were from balloting in 2003-04 some we purchased in 2008 and some in 2011, thinking same as you are thinking right now. But still we dont see any progress on our investment. Sometime I argue with my father and family members that if we had invested that much amount in some other place we could have gotten so much profit. So my suggestion for you is: in CDA sector or any where else always go for the plots which has possession. Look at the CDA sectors I-12, I-11, E-12 and many more some of them are allotted even 35 years back but on ground still there is no hope.
                    454 days ago 

Muhammad
                    (302 posts)
                    Exactly. I would like to know why @Nasir is so much romantic about I 15?

Is your purpose to invest for appreciation or just you want to invest in I 15 In any circumstances?

Why so much emphasis on I 15? Kia wahan koi khazana dafan ha? :)

Good luck!
                      452 days ago 

Muhammad usm..
                      (1 post)
                      Yes i-15 is not wise investment as cda is not willing to develop this sector due lack of land and so called budget.
                        452 days ago 

Post Answer (31 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL