Investment in islamabad

I intent to invest for 3 to 5 year, my tentative plan of investment is to buy now.

1. 2xplots 30x60 in dha valley
2. 1xplot 30x60 in gulberg residentia
3. 1xplot 25x50 in university town

I seek expert’s opinion if this is good investment plan to expect good returns in 3 to 5 years’ time? Or in expert’s opinion what is the alternate or modified investment plan to improve the return.
Appreciate your critical analysis and valuable input

Buy 1 plot in B-17 instead of DHA valley rest is ok

Also see something in I-14

Major land of Gulberg Residencia is non-possession, so do ur home work before purchasing there. Investment in DHA valley could be fruitful, but if u hold ur investment for more time. While university town could give u a handsome return, if entrance from kashmir highway be given to them.

Just avoid DHA valley. It is currently black box.

Gulberg has o doubt great potential of ROI as it's location as well as development will make this society one of the most attractive societies.

DHA 5 Islamabad is best.Residential and Commercial Plots Available.Please Feel Free To Contact Us.

GULBERG residencia First block is 9 km from Highway, thats the bigger problem. I visit almost every week in Gulberg, NO DEVELOPENT IN RESIDENCIA. Jinnah Garden, Capital Enclave, but i am most satisfied from Jinnah Garden Development speed. People are making their homes frequently in Jinnah Gardens. Where Gulberg is suitable only for Farm Houses. Residencia is not suitable for people who are employed in Islamabd and Rawalpindi. It was started in 2009 but only two blocks (70%-80%) are ready for construction in residencia. There are only 5-6 homes made by Gulberg itself to attract buyers. All good plots owned by villagers who got plots against their lands, and they are also dealers in Gulberg.

So Jinnah Gardens is the best now a days

If You can't invest in real estate due to any reason I suggest think 2nd opinion to invest partial (25% to 40% ) in share trade, I got experience to support and guide u

what us decide is your final decision

I am interested in Jinnah Gardens soon, because its development speed is very good. Also i am waiting for new housing society against Hussainabad, a village on highway, next to Gulberg. Very large empty area. I am not sure for that society, but i think that it will be.