Investment in Plot

Aoa Guys can u please recommend me a plot on installments that can pay good return in 3-5 years? Preferred location in lahore.

Hi waqas,

You can invest your money in DHA Lahore phase 9. You can buy property files, on which DHA demands development charges in instalments. Secondly, DHA may take 3-5 years to allot possession to the full phase. However, possession is likely to be provided to Shauhda Town plot holders in DHA phase 9 in the coming months.

Please refer to the link below to browse the property files in DHA Lahore phase 9.

DHA Lahore phase 9 property files

I hope this would be helpful. Regards, z@in N@deem

Dear friend my sincere advice is to get a 10 marla plot in central block of bahria orchard lahore. Its development on fast track, school session will start on this september and then prices will rise sharply. Currently you might get plot around 22 ~ 28 lac depending upon location.

Thanks z@in n@deem and ihsan ur rheman........ What are ur views about new lahore city? Because its installment is only 8000 per month (payment plan 2). Any such scheme where i can pay around 15-20k per month for a plot? I know the amount is very low but one has to see his pocket first :) Thanks in advance guys.

Dear waqas,

Fairly speaking i will not advice you new lahore city, its a dead investment. Then it will be better if you go for investment in schemes like al-rehman garden near faiz pur interchange.