Investment of 2.5 million in Zone-2, what is the best option?

Dear brothers, i am an overseas pakistani and want to invest around 2.5 million rupees in plot in zone-2 islamabad. What would be the best option for investment for a time period of 2 to 4 years? Thanks, Rizwan

Dear brother Cda announced zone ii is i 14 to i 17, h 15 to h 17, g 15 to g 17, f 15 to f 17, e 16, e 17 ,d 17 and some area of b 17. In ur budget u should go for b 17 e16 and e 17 g 15 f 15 are already on higher prices. You can also check echs ( d-18) pechs paf tarnol or top city but its not part of cda zone ii currently may be in future it will become part of ict territory

Dear ibrahim bhai, Thanks for your valuable advice. What about d17? Is it possible to buy a plot there in this range? Also what is the status of margalla avenue road? Thx

Shah ji which areas of multi garden (b-17) are included in zone ii and which areas are outside? And by the way, what impact will it have for people in multi garden living inside ict as compared to those living inside ict?

Dear friends, As new islamabad airport is about to be operational very soon, the ict or may be cda scale would definitely be extended up to that point. Hence keeping in mind the air port location, pechs would be ideal for investment at the moment. Mr ibrahim is right, g15 and f15 prices r high now so the prifit margin is less. B-17 is very far from main islamabad and also very far from air port so it will not have any advnatage of airport. D17 and d-18 are good option too but d-18 has no access at present. In future when it will get access from peshawar motorway, then it would be good option for investment but now it will take time. In my opinion, at present if some one want to invest, he should go for pechs. Prices are low at the moment but increasing day by day and after cargo service start, prices will be high or double.

Dear sheza khan,

I have one question and also amazed that why people in pakistan prefers societies near airport ? All around the world location near airport are not preferable due to noise pollution .Why in pakistan people loves to live near airport?Are they going to fly on daily bases from one city to other or any other factors :) as you mention cargo service will started soon on new airport how it can be benefit for pechs?

Thanks

Airport will populate nearby area.Every airport needs hotels,restaurants, taxi stands ,parking lots,roads ,shopping centers, mosques, hospitals and of course peoples have to be there for running theses facilities.So if there is close by standard housing society available and everybody wants to live there.

Dear mr ali All around the world, places near the airport are considered as big commercial hub. Visitors need hotels, commercial units, restaurants, hospitals and other commercial activities. Also societies near to air port are preferred for living by airport staff, caa staff etc. Also pechs is not on the route of flights. The run way is also very far from airport gate.