Investment Opportunity

In terms of long term investment of 5 - 7 years, does it make a difference if I buy a plot in a CDA developed sector or anyone of the various housing societies authorized by the CDA to develop sectors?

Also where would you guru's invest in the real estate if you have around Rs. 25 lac laying idle with you.

Would appreciate your response.

Bilal

CDA developed sectors are in Zone 1 and that makes them a better location, more prestigious and much more expensive.

Otherwise, the standard of some non-CDA sectors such as Multi B-17 is better than CDA developed sectors.

As for what to do with 2.5 million lying idle with you, we ll the answer is very simple indeed. The real value of money will decline over time even if you convert it to any other currency. This is because even when rupee falls against the dollar, the dollar itself is also falling in real value (due inflation in the US measured by US cpi Index).

So the smart and safe thing to do is to invest it in real estate. For Rs 2.5 million you can find proper plots (not files) of 35x70 or 30x60 sizes in Zone 2.

Thank you Pk1.

Another question before I stop bugging you. Are I - 14, I - 15 and I - 16 CDA developed sectors ? Should I prefer one of these sectors over B - 17 ? What is your take on F - 16 ?

Thank you once again.

I-14 and I-16 are some how developed sectors but not livable at the moment and don't see them livable in the near future if no serious efforts were made by CDA which are most unlikely.

So, I would go with reliable pvt socities.

You can purchase a 5 marla plot in Bahria Enclave Islamabad with old booking files and if you can keep that for 5 to 6 years, it will give you good return. In Sha Allah.

Otherwise you can also consider B-17, E-17, ECHS, ...

Thanks

Khan saab is right preferred enclave then zone 2 …

What is the real current price for 5 marla in Bahria Enclave (old booking files)

Almed Ali:

What do u mean by real price?

Meaning not what the brokers are asking for on property websites but the rate at which last sale may have been made

Ahmed Ali:

around 28 to 29 lacs for general and ad more for category.

By the way you may explore OLX for general/ rought idea.

Thanks

@ Mr. Khan

what is your opinion about BE-2(Fresh booking)??

how you see this investment for 5-6 years time.

5 to 6 years, is relatively good time frame for making reasonable return on BE-2 if only going for installments options. Otherwise, there could be better options if budget allows.

Thanks