Investment option in 30 million

Hi everyone. A friend of mine is looking for best investment options for a period of 3-4 years. He has 30 million and would like to gain maximum in return after about 4 years. What options are available. A few guys are of the opinion that the property burst may settle any moment and then it will be buying time. Expert opinion is sought

@Firestreak Sir.First of all there is no bubble in the property sector and whereever there is an increase,it is backed by some solid movement in variables such as development or conatruction activity etc.Secondly with this budget,he should look for dha commercials along with a residential plot in dha islamabad.

Dear Falcon,

How is Anchorage islamabad commercials compared to DHA?

Regards

Sir dha commercials are far better performing and more worth it when cimpared with anchorage commercials.Dha commercials have bigger pedestal when it comes to attracting business activities and big brands.Anchorage is surely far behind.

@ Falcon The sum is to be invested for purely investment point of view to get maximum increase and then can be sold out quickly. Is it better to invest in Commercial than in Residential becauase as per my comprehension, residential gain is more while commercial yield better rental value. Further do you recommend any sector for DHA commercial?

Return on commercial can not be compared with return on residential... But it depends at the time of entry in any particular project.... Commercial gives more return than residential..... However, sale purchase of commercial is less as compared to residential due to very high investment amount involved.

Regards

I would recommend you one of our projects.

Highland resort.

Good ROI

RENTAL income also.

For more details

Osama Ahtisham

Business Development Manager Zameen.com

+92 333 0130968

Dear best Investment Commercial DHA Lahore any where.

Firestreak sir,it is exactly opposite.No residential matches the roi of commercials.Although rightly said by khan bhai that commercial is the game of bigger investors but believe me if bought at right placs and on right time,the returns are extra ordinary and commercial league investors even rarely bother to invest in residentials because of roi.If rightly bought at right place,the disposal is not an issue then.Many options are available in dha 2 and dha 5 islamabad with bright prospects.

If u need any guidance and best deals,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Firestreak,

Yes, you are right about the property bubble and signs are there that it is going to burst. Current prices are at peak levels and real demand doesn't exist at this point compared to supply.

Major players like banks, industry and exporters who previously invested heavily in to real estate are exiting out now. There is no more juice for them in property market. Last quarter's earnings were way lower compared to same period last year and next Board-meeting for these institutions will be an interesting one as they have no choice but to diversify.

Habib Rafique who is major player in property business is moving capital in to car assembling now.

Mian Mansha group's profits are also falling so they have no choice but to move money away from slow real estate market.

Same is the case with state-life insurance who is moving their asset away from real estate as incoming profits are slow.

Malick Riaz is also becoming irrelevant as Bahria Town has become too big for him to handle. New projects are suffering even when he is trying to flex all his muscles.

I think party is over. Big correction is on the way. I would suggest to wait. Also stay away from DHA 5 as it is a dead horse for another 5 years at least.

Bahria enclave islamabad

commercial land 3.5 kanal is avaialable near main gate

best investment

suitable for shopping maal

contact for a fair deal

khalid Rafiq

kpz

bahria enclave islamabad

@all.In my opinion,still the production sector is supressed and it doesnt seem to have a take off in foreseeable future so people are left with no.other option except to invets in realty which offers a safe investment heaven.Exports are falling so definitely exporters would be looking forward to invest more in realty and same goes for industrialists and production sector.Lets see as everybody has the right to agree or disagree.The last bubble was witnessed in 2013 so there is no bubble prevailing as of now since those places that were jacke dup artificially have adjusted themselves in the meantime to their original levels e.g. Phase 8 etc.So at genuine places,one who would wait to see would definitely see that they have really missed an investment opportunity.

Property market is dead right now. No real demand to support such high prices. A downfall is imminent. Party started in 2012 has to end somewhere.

Also if PTI comes in to power, new regulations will be slapped along with enforcement by FBR. All in all it will be one bad news for black money parked in real estate.

If Nawaz is not safe then no chor will be safe in Pakistan. Property prices will collapse in 2018.

Party started in 2012 ended in 2013 followed by a thorough correction period.Everyone has all the right to disagree.2018 is not so far so lets see.Demand for genuine places is always there at reasonable levels and this is always depicted by massive constructio activity taking place.Fikar nishta,pti main bhi aleem khan jese hain jo issi zameen kay pesay se hi party main hawa bhartay hain.

DHA Lahore 9Prism 5 Marla..

Rustam Younas

Can anyone share single chart index of this website that shows correction of property prices back to 2012 levels.

NONE!

That is why a major correction is imminent. Only needs to find out which factor will trigger it. May be it will be similar to the one back in 2005-6 triggered by international collapse in prices or perhaps a change in government policies or enforcement by FBR.

It is for everyone to see the trajectory of phase 8 and that portrays the best example of boom followed by correction.The chart may be available on site anywhere.

Another false interpretation in broad daylight. Check the index chart here. AFter boom of 2012 there has been no bust. Prices of Phase-8 never went back to 2011 level.

https://www.zameen.com/index/buy/plots/rawalpindi/bahria-town-rawalpindi/bahria-town-rawalpindi-plot-price-index.html

Even when it was an artificial boom in 2014 orchestrated by Malik Riaz to launch Garden City plots at higher rates. Once project was sold, Phase-8 came back to normal levels. Still never came back to 2011 levels. So bubble of 2012 is still there until today.

So the people expect the prices to revert to original levels after a boom.Quite an interesting yat misplaced interpretation.I will pray that the price of I8 and F series etc falls back to original level of 2000s so that we can buy couple of plots there.No buuble as prices of phase 8 are being dictated by construction activity as of now.

And even after seeing a downward trend after 2013 onwards in the graph posted in the form of link,they still say that there is a boom.What an interpretation!