Investment options

I have two million to invest at the moment, can anybody can tell where should I invest?

Dha Valley plot in Orleandar or Lily or 5 marla plot in bahria phase 8 bock M.

Al-kabir town phase 1 and 2 are the best option for the investment.
contact us for more details
Mian Mubashir: 03240000028
Syed Hassan: 03219469963

In which area you like to invest?

Regards

Nadeem Sb.

Kindly shed some light on OPF housing society on Japan Rd. Near kakpul. It is dead place but prices are very cheap. Kanal plot is ony for 20-30 lac, while 12 marlas are around 10-15 lac only.

Any hope for this society or if it will take another 40 years to produce some results?

Dear JDM,
I think totally risky also very clear that OPF is illegal.If you like to take little risk then go to zone2.Still there is chance to rise after new airport opened.I-16 one year before 15 to 19 lakh 5 marla but now you can't find less than 26 lakh with poor development.
I-14 is also front of you just one year before 30x60 I-14/3 purchased 37 lakh now offer 65 lakh with poor development and bad access.
TC,MC,FT,AC,GC,WT,UT and many more all are jump and some are more than double.Risk la kar hi koch milta ha ior risk koch dakh kar he lia jata ha.
As i cleared you risky game if you like to play then play your own responsibility.
Regards

Yes, Zone II has been kind to me also in recent past. Someone told me about this OPF valley and it’s fully approved by CDA Zone-V and prices are dirt cheap. Even small jump in near future will double the investment.

Thanks everyone for replying seems like Zameen is an awesome platform for interaction to me, can anybody tell about Ghori town phase 7, what about it?

Is it safe to invest there? if yes what is the 5 marla and 7 marla price?

Ghori Town Phase 7 is developed and 5 marla ranges between 1900000 to 2400000 depending on the location. Prices is bit stable because of phase 8 launching but soon its gona go up.

You should prefer investing in Gwadar and if you don't want to invest in Gwadar, do look at Park Avenue Housing Society Lahore. With 100% return on investment guaranteed in a span of two years.

If you need further details, feel free to contact me at 03038771592