Investment property/plaza

I’m a canadian citizen looking to invest in pakistan. I was thinking of buying a commercial plaza in rawalpindi or lahore. Can anyone recommend a good place where i should keep my eye on and perhaps even a rough estimate on the cost of buying a plaza? I would like to spend no more than 3 crore on this.

Hi Moosa,

At this point and time, investing in commercial property is perhaps the surest way to earn some revenue in the form of rent. In Lahore, your safest options could be DHA and Gulberg primarily because there is a lot of hustle and bustle in the commercial markets of these areas. What's more is that you can get better rents for your property since both of these are considered high end areas. And your budget is perfect for a 5-8 marla commercial plaza.

I am not too familiar with Pinid so I'd let someone else post their take regarding that. If you have any more queries for these two areas, please do let me know and I'd be happy to assist you. :)

Mossa as i am also a lahori citizen, similarly as mr. Nafees said gulberg and dha are the surest areas to invest and gain handy revenue. Areas like hosain chowk, main boulevard gulberg, defence y block, z block are one of the rushy areas where people often visit.

Regards, Shehryar