Is g-13 maintained and safe

Aoa, i would like to inquire about th g-13 sector of islamabad. As it is only one of the few newer sectors in central islamabad. Can someone tell me is it safe for living as an overseas and is it well maintained like some successful sectors, also tell me about the water situation nowadays. If so then which sub-sector is best for living (from security point of view). Regards…

G-13 is one of the most suitable choices in terms of access to the main CBD. The downsides are poor management of services like street lights, cleanliness and sanitation. Water situation is worse and people are not satisfied with the water situation.

Aa far as security is concerned, it's more or less as same as the other CDA sectors but if you are overseas pakistani then it will be an issue for you.

Thanks Mr Khalid, does that mean that all the sectors of Islamabad are unsafe for overseas? And also which areas would be safe and well maintained for overseas.

If security is you primary concern then DHA phase 2 would be a better option as an overseas Pakistani. It has Giga Mall with a lot of shopping and eating out options.

You're most welocme Mehmood Sb, I can foresee the issues which could arise as an overseas Pakistanis which are returning back to the country.

All over Islamabad the security is below average, any thing can happen at any time and in G-13 and G-14 area there is more probability due to less population and isolation from main stream sectors as G-12 is occupied by locals, I-12 is undeveloped, H-12 is NUST area and H-13 is also more of like a small village / local population. It is comparatively more easy to get robbed in G-13 and G-14.

In my view, the returning back decision is big one for you and you have to consider safe option for residency.

I would suggest you to look for populated area. DHA 1 and DHA 2 would prove the better options if you can afford that. Bahria Enclave is also better if you want something near to the capital.

Avoid Phase 8 Bahria Town as a living option, the inside picture is not as great as it is portrait ed.

1 Like

DHA and Bahria ( specially Bahria-Enclave ) both societies are suitable for overseas pakistani.

Just for Info for all, BE currently offering Boulevard (130 Feet) 8M plots on one year installments in sector N. 
Total Price = 4 Million
Down Payment = 2 million
Remaining = 1 year installments 
This area was commercial as per initial layout but CDA enforced to remove this commercial area

Naval anchorage and naval forms are another safe options