Is It Okay To Build A House, Behind Mian Mansha Farm, It Has Heaps Of Cows

I am planning to buy a plot at Muslim Nagar, it’s a 5 Marla plot in 15 lac, but behind the plot there is Mian Mansha Farm where there are loads of cows. Guys please suggest me what should I do? I have limited money and want to buy a plot in Lahore to build house… Would it smell like gobbar? Please guide. Thanks.

Dear ajmal if u have limited funds u have to compromise on any point. If there are loads of cows it will smell i am not aware of lahore rates but in 15 lac u will find some other option a bit away from his farm house

Dear Syed, I have tried to find but I can’t, maximum I can do 16 lakh…most of the societies are so expensive now but I would not prefer to live in a place somewhere cow smell is 24 hours, there is also graveyard after 2 plots. I can avoid graveyard, also the boundary wall plot but just I can’t bear cows poo smell. Kindly guide please, I have been there couple of times but it doesn’t smell…

Look for chinar bagh kanal is for like around 15-25

Most of the dealers, relatives are talking very negative about chinar bagh, most of the plots there are mortgage and management is not good, there are many problems over there.

Well then you can look at government employees cooperative housing society. Block A is around 13 and C is around 8-9 lakhs.

However, if you can get a good plot in Chinar Bagh which is clear it would be best to build house.

I have been to government cooperative housing society, there is no security over there, roads are broken, there is nothing build over there, no grocery shops, no parks…it’s not a good or even an average society to live in, it’s below average…

Find other place than.

Ajmal sahab as long as the roads are good and the access is nice, my advice is dont worry too much about the smell.

People used to live in natural village environment before and they were more healthy as compared to city dwellers.

I remember as a young boy I used to go to my grand father's house in the village and there were buffaloes and goats inside the compound of the house. And they used to cook food by burning the gobbar in the stove.

You will get used to the smell and it will not even be noticeable. Have you not heard the story about the "Macheray ki Bahu" (Fishermen's daughter in law):-

A young girl in a village near the Jehlum river got married in a fisherman's family. Before the marriage and in the first few days the girl was very worried about the smell. After a few weeks she came to visit her mother; so the mother asked her "Beti budboo ziada tou nahi hey". The girl replied "Nai Ammi ji .. Pehlay bohot thi lekin ab mairay wahan jaanay ki barkat sey saari boo khatam ho gai hey"

Actually she got so used to the smell that she thought that the barkat of her going into the fisherman’s house had finished all the smell

Shayd Mansha sahab ki barkaat aap tak pohnch jae’n … Aaj kal mansha sahab ki hi hakoomat hey