Is work about to start at phase 8 extension

Aslam o alikum everyone . I heard yesterday that mr planed to start work phase 8 extension in march and sooner it ll complete, ring road will also appreciate it price. Is it true ? Can anyone confirm

No confirm news. However, phase-8 development is also nearing completion so good chances for extension in future.

Its long pending project, phase 8 is almost completed and bahria orchard is in progress, I hope next is phase 8 extension if MR does not announce any new product.

Another good things is Rose Garden is announced with 5 marla ready plots in Awami Villas 3 area which is adjacent to phase 8 extension.

Only Ring road and actual development on will help to improve the rates of phase 8 extension, if land acquisition is not an issue for extension.

Dear Faiz, can I ask your source of information, if its not a dealer who wants to sell his plot to you.

Nasir Sb. One of my friend ,living in Islamabad told me, Actually i went to Islamabad to sell my plot in phase 8 extension (which is dead investment in my opinion ) but my friend tried to convince me to keep it for few year more I m not good in dealing property and dnt know dimensions of this business so asked question here and i read few threads and blogs and find people helping and guiding …Allah bless them all :slight_smile:

Actually for long run, it could be good but for short term I think its dead investment unless Punjab govt announce Ring Road, on the other hand, MR does not look serious to develop extension

@ Faiz ul Hasan

I got similar advice when tried to sell out at minus. It was the local dealers who convinced me to hold it a bit longer. So I'm planning to hold for another year & see!

Faiz if you are not in need of cash then keep it.

Must hold may next step for extension.

Regards

TS-1,Naveed, Nadeem Ahmed and rest … Thanks a lot. I can keep it for a year or two… Stay happy and blessed :slight_smile: