Islamabad/Pindi Ring Road Affect On CDA Sectors I-15 And I-16 Prices?

As per proposed plan Ring Road is shown connected in between I-15/16 CDA sectors which will give these sectors direct access to GT road, Pindi and motorway.

Will these sectors get benefit in the price rise and in future for people living in these sectors.

Experts please comment.

Arshad Sb, road access always improves the living and appreciates price. Lahore ring road had a profound affect and convenience. In my opinion many areas will benefit including I-15, I-16, I-14, DHA, Bahria, DHA Valley and many societies on the route.

True Mr. Waqar.

And I think the plan would materialize because PML n has a good track record when it comes to road infrastructure development.

DHA,Bahria and DHA Valley are already entertaining due to good development but I-14 to 16 are neglected sectors from CDA side and now from at least ring road will get some attention.

Dear all,

Please update us about RRR plan as I have heard about it a lot but not fromm Any authentic or official sources. Might be my ignorance but would some well informed bro like to quote the source.

Thanks

Will benefit many societies . How much time it will take is only a guess

This is news link

http://e.jang.com.pk/01-14-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=411.gif

and this is presentation including map presented in 2011 to CM

http://www.rda.gov.pk/research/RRR_Pre_CM_11_01_2011.pdf

Above links are copy pasted from another posting with thanks to original poster

This may help others

Expecting the ring road in near future, dealrs are gearing up by suggesting investors to invest in Chakri Road dead soceities. One told me to buy a few 5 or 7 marla plots in Gulshan-i-Kashmir. Those are cheap, around 1.5 for 5 marla ansd 2-2.5 lakh for 7 marla.

Forum members; Please share your views. Thanks

Does anyone think that these news will also have any impact on Bahria phase 8. Prices in Ph 8 shot up few months back after the news of RRR first broke out. But it is sliding down for last few weeks when the hype about the righ road subsided. Do you think it will all revive again?