Islamabad plot

Salam,

I am looking to buy a plot in Islamabad very shortly. Thinking something like F-15/B-17/F-17/18 .

My only worry is legitimacy of purchase. I live abroad and I always hear stories that qabza groups take over lands or that the same plot is sold always to 4-5 different people. How safe is purchasing the land in these sectors? Is it free from all this stuff?

I think if you buying through reputable agent in a decent housing society then you should be okay. Make sure that the scheme has NOC from the local authority and personally visit the area before buying. I think that more risk is attached to buying open land.

Dear ali khan B-17 , f-17 and f-15 are free from those kind of issues they have noc and laready developed sectors just be careful in selecting your estate agent as an agent can cheat you but society will never inshallah

Buying plots in good society like multi-pro and Jammu & Kashmir are relatively safe. Don’t worry too much; just go to the society office (not with the agent) and check out the record of the plot you are considering before closing the deal.