Jinnah garden: to buy or not to buy

I am considering buying a residential plot in islamabad. Have some family friends living in jinnah gardens. They say its safe to buy plot there. I am willing to buy but have heard about noc problem and gas issues etc. So i am hesitant. Other choice is naval anchorage block g. I think i can buy 5 marla plot there. But for that i will have to stretch my budget. Any suggestions? Or any other safe places?

You can consider Soan Garden Block H or River Garden too.. There is no problem of water or Gas in this area, boring also available. If you want to buy in these areas i have good options on reasonable rates.

Contact at 03110011308

Jinnah garden is a good area. Have some issues but that are meant to be resolved. Only buy in possession areas and you will be fine. Currently, prices are low due to all internal issues of late delivery of basic necessities, once better management will take over all these issues will be resolved. Soan Garden block H and river garden are good options but the area is very low, a site visit will be highly recommended.

There is no problem in jinnah garden.i am also constructing my house in jinnah garden.before buying plot i met neighbours they were facing no problem even no loadshedding and gas and water problem.H block of soan is populated but low area rain waters comes in people houses.jinnah garden location is better than soan and naval but navel standards are batter than jinnah…i will recomend you jinnah garden due to its location.

Jinnah garden has water issues, Society is not up to standard. Only few main streets are good…rest is your choice