Jinnah gardens

Aoa,

I want to know is it safe to buy plot in jinnah gardens? I want to buy plot for living purpose. I want to know whether noc is issued from cda for this society? Any other issues faced by people living there or who have bought plot there? also any issue of qabza by land mafia there ?

Hi,

I also want to know about the investment prospects in jinnah garden. As per my information there were issues of litigations in jinnah garden in 2009. However, i am not sure about current investment trends in this locality.

Regards, Zain nadeem

Refer to the notice by CDA

"layout plan of Jinnah Garden phase-1 sponsored by federal employees cooperative housing society was approved by CDA on 26-04-2006 over an area measuring 1069 kanals having 1037 residential plots. Science no NOC has been obtained by the society from CDA therefore, sale/purchase of plots and developed work in the said scheme is illegal/un-authorized. Public at large is warned to refrain from sale/purchase of plots in the unapproved scheme named "jinnah garden-1" in zone-5, islamabad and society management i.E. M/s federal employees co-operative housing society is warned to refrain from carring out any development in the scheme and sale of plots without obtaining NOC from CDA. Failing which, action shall be initiated against the society management under clause 5 of ict (zoning) regulations 1992."

According to my knowledge, jinnah garden is a prime and easy approach project. It is situated opposite to pwd society islamabad. There are 4 main way for entrance and people are buying plots there.

Regards, Shehryar

Hey, all but one entrances to the jinnah garden from the naval anchorage road have gotten blocked and fenced by the administration of the naval anchorage. That will be closed down soon, the jinnah garden administration is building a new entry point more closer to the highway, but that new entrance to jinnah garden will still use some part of the road owned and operated by the naval anchorage administration.

Please look at the following instance of the map... http://www.distancesfrom.com/pk/map-from-Jinnah-Garden-to-Saddar-Rawalpindi/MapHistory/1048744.aspx