JKCHS Zone 5

Aoa,

Kindly share some latest updates of JKCHS in Zone 5.

Thanks

A J & Kashmir Housing (Khayaban Kashmir-II.) Zone-5. Islamabad

Files (2004-05) Require:

Khayaban Kashmir-II. Zone-5. Islamabad

Jammu Kashmir Coop Housing Society Islamabad.

One Day Cash For Best Offer

7 M. 10 M. 12 M. 1 Kanal.

For sale & Purchase of Plots.

Beware of Property Dealer Hidden Margin

For Fair Deal.

Contact With Confidence :

Numan Chishti.

0333-532 7799.

Islamabad

7 M . Rs. 550,000

10 M. Rs. 655,000

13 M. Rs. 780,000

1 Kanal Rs. 995995/-

What is the status of development. When is it expected to start? Can you please guide what exactly is the location of society and how to get there? Thanks

I have heard elections of management are going to be held very soon.

After elections the management has nothing else to do, they will start development in Zone 5 and these files will be sold as movie tickets.

Numan Chisti, the rates which you mentioned above are for all dues clear old booking files or new ones ?

Dear Nasir saab, I thought you said JKCHS zone v had constant runnings with CDA and have NOC issues?

Numan saab always provides information but never elaborates, he has done this on many posts.

Few days ago profit was almost 2 - 2.5 lac.

Today i heard that ppl were asking 3.5

whats happening in in Zone-5

Nauman sab, if you can give more details, that will help new comers in ISB market.

According to CDA website JKCHS Zone-V is yet to obtain NOC.

Have they started development again?

JKCHS have failed to obtain NOC,due to non-completion of pre-requisites

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=26

Dear sir

price is increasing slowly no on ground work , again investors hype wait for AGM things will be clear inshallah

Dont you think its a good long term investment like dha valley syed saab?

there are no land acquisition problems in jkchs zone v are there?

Files are always risky. But for the price you pay nowadays you cant complain. Dha valley and jkchs zone v are good long term investments in my opinion providing development work is in progress. At the moment, everything is reliant on elections but its make or break time during then. If on elections no development takes place then you are talking minimum of 10 year investment plan.

They have Land for sure no issue of Land but development is an issue as they are bound to intercity which is not a big company to develop 2 or three project like f 15 f 16 and zone 5 together so they should get rid of keyani so they can do something in the future.

Keyani is owner of intecity shuja keyani and intercity is not a big company so if he is doing development it will be dead slow.

Thanks Rashid bhai for the valuable information. Didn’t Intercity only develop G-15? I heard the contract for develop was given to some low budget unheard developers who are currently being used at the moment. Apparently, estate agents are blaming Yasin saab chairman of JKCHS who is doing Zardari special of filling his own pockets rather than concentrating on the job in hand hence why there has been a lack of development. Only Allah knows the real truth!

Latest on JKCHS

http://e.jang.com.pk/02-23-2014/pindi/page27.asp