Kashmir Highway Finalised By NHA, CAA And Ministry Of Planning Division

Good news,

Kashmir Highway had finalised by DHA, CAA, Ministry of Planning Division from motorway interchange to New Islamabad International Airport connection. Construction of road is ready to start, best time to invest in Top City.

Add will appear in newspapers by tomorrow.

What are the rates for 10 marla and 1 kanal in the various blocks?

Great news ...prices are already increasing day by day...so all those who want to invest..dont miss TOP CITY before its too late... Once the Kashmir Highway project starts..and the add is visible in newspapers as said by Nasir, prices will see a big jump, Regards.

Brace yourself for the price hike. Top City, Mumtaz City are good options but actually most of zone 2 shall have a positive impact based on this so its good time to invest before new year. I am still trying to hunt down a cheap 30x60 possession plot in CDECHS but unable to do so, knowing my luck prices will jump there as well now. I think I will be too late for that investment also…

The way the hype is being created about Top City it seems that they investors have already bought plots cheap and now want to drive prices up as soon as possible and then to cash out. Is there anything on the ground? does anyone have any pictures? How long would it take for just 1 small block to be completed and handed over. What will the development charges be?

Well, I have also noticed a hype in this forum regarding Top City. When I asked questions regarding development charges, apparently no one had any interest in this society now all of a sudden these past 6 months everyone seems to be talking about investing there.

In terms of on ground, you need to visit the site for appreciation as most of development work is complete in Block A and Block B. Just raw roads that need sufficing. The management have started to construct houses, and what appears to be buildings, unsure what for? could be hospital, school or commercial shops etc...we will find this out in later stage. This is a huge project and yet there is a lot of work to be done! Development started late, developers are unknown but development is in full swing so hopefully they will start to give possession in new year for A and B block. My only concern is that development standards may hinder the prices in the future hence why the society may not live up to its hype as already demonstrated by our forum members above. Rest Allah knows better!

Very very good news this will definately give a boost to zone 2… Now atleast i can think of getting rid of wapda town investment…this is probably the least discussed housing scheme in zone 2 what a shame …

@Sheikh and Arshad

I guess our friends have bought plots oh higher rates in the last artificial price hilke created by investors who have fled after making profits. Now our friends on this forum want to offload their dead investment to others.

Top City and Mumtaz city still have a long way to prove their worth. They have to deliver on their promises while competing with other societies in the neighbourhood. Until then, it will remain wait and watch from most of us.

Sorry Bluedoctor, we don't buy your "free advice"

Good news...for TOP CITY, prices are already at increase, this Kashmir highway will further give a big boost to the prices.

Mr Isloo i feel ashamed at ur mentality, dont pass sarcastic remarks about senior members of the forum like MR NASIR AND BLUEDOCTOR, they have contributed a lot to this forum, no body is here to make u buy or to give u free advice.

Will this affect G/13 or G/14 prices??

@ Awais, yes it should have a positive impact on those societies you have mentioned plus most of zone 2 will benefit such as G-15 etc...obviously not as much as the main closest societies such as Mumtaz City and Top City as the road will be cutting directly through.

When rawaat rumour was swirling, I did mention that investing in zone 2 is ideal time as prices declined and now zone 2 is ideal for pre-new year investment option and prices will slowly but surely increase by little. Long term wise you shall see good profit rate if Allah wills!

All Bros. Nasir Bhai is right. I just received a news from my very reliable source that route of Approach Road to New Islamabad Airport has been finalized & Planning Commission has given a signal to NHA & CDA to construct road thru Top City. Very very good news.

Is the route temporary to allow access while building or permanent route?

Yes, in todays Jang on Page-3 the news about the finalization of the road access to new airport via Kashmir Highway is printed. It also says that the proposal of the other route via I-14 & I-16 has finally been rejected by the authorities.

So all people having investment around KH should cheer up.

Http://e.jang.com.pk/12-16-2013/pindi/pic.asp?picname=624.gif news published in jung , good news for zone 2 and even for zone 1 g 13 g 14

@Ibrahim sb: Do you want to say that the real beneficiary is zone-2 and little bit beneficiary is zone-1? BTW how much this finalisation will have likely +ive impacts on g-13/g-14 or how much -ive impact on I-14 & I-16 in short term and in long term?

My calculation says that this development can add a million rupees to plots of g-13 and g-14…

We all knew that Kashmir Highway will be extend to the motorway at some stage so why would prices go up? Its like people know at some stage Margalla Avenue will be extended to GT Road close to B-17. This fact is already reflected in the prices by the market, and prices may increase to some extent but there should not be a substantial increase however speculators will try to jump on the bandwagon and try to get in and out quick.

Thanks for the appreciation brothers, it is still good time to buy in Top City. :) And yes Awais, it will impact price increase in G-13 and G-14.

Cheers for Top City investors…i was supporting Top City since long basing on ground realities and IN Sha ALLAH , u will see a big boost in prices of TOP CITY in near future.