Lahore DHA Ph 8 Block Z Location

Where is Z block located in Phase 8 and when is ballot expected?

It is opposite of Barki road on Phase 8 S block. I think balloting will be easy long years away, jut my thought.

It is located 1 km away from Barki Road,opposite to S block,now exactly on Barki Road .If you explore google earth,you will find Villages " Dhoori and Padri",Z block is located around these villages. DHA had bought land of these Moza’s and issued affidavits against the land.

So what do you think should we hold the files of phase 8 z block or should we sell and look for some other investment.

It depends on your #1Purchasing price #2return your are earning from Z-block files,#3 other opportunities where you can earn better return by rolling-over.

Otherwise it is viable to hold them.

Well my purchasing price is same as the price prevailing, so its no profit no loss situation for me now. I am not in property business so i am not so sure where else it could be spent wisely and earn profit as these days property rates are very low. Although i must say its time for purchasing!

Currently, All DHA files are stagnant.No prominent appreciation/derpeciation.It is better to hold,if you have achieved your break-even.