Lake City Lahore

Can someone please shed the light if lake city is a good project for short term investment compare to sui gas 2 and nfc 2 and what are the price there .

Thanks

Lake City Lahore is very safe sound high return short and long term investment. Its best pout of three options .

Both Sui Gas 2 and NFC 2 ok too but not as good as Lake City Lahore. In Lake city 100s of families living. In Sui Gas 2 no electricity yet. NFC2 slow development.

Lahore Real Estate actively deal in Lake City Lahore and can be contacted for all buying selling need in it.

Choudry Mujahid Yasin ( CMY )

+16308024186 Calls SMS or WhastApp Tests preferred

Lake City Lahore is an excellent project and i too have an investment (01-kanal) there and so far reaped handsome profits in just one year... But day by day its been moving on the pricey side of investment. Yet there is still good margins available in it courtesy its neat and clean development, location and the heavy infrastructure works going on in the area surrounding it.

Personally for the newcomers to this area, i will now put my weight in Sui-gas-2 as it is still under-priced. The electricity issue is resolved with Wapda and it would take max 3-4 months to be operational. I am currently foreseeing that current 45-50 lac plot in Sui-2 have a potential to cross 01-crore in next 2 years.

Lake city is very hot among home builders and investors… They launched 5 marla plot new deal and it was sold on day 1 and that too within hours… No major marketing was done to promotional newspaper add… Even the brochers were not arrived to dealers office and deal was sold…

Sakhi bhai how you are saying this is hot among BUILDERS ? There are lot of Real Estate investor right now in Lake, but construction boom is yet to trigger there. To my knowledge there is no Home making boom started in Lake City

@shoaib and CMY sb,

Which of Lake city and Bahria Orchards seems to be better in long after(may be after 5 years) in terms to living/development standards and investment purposes..

Shoaib, bhai there are already many families living their, see there are many houses are under construction and with the alternate route operatinal the will be be very high… . just wait till end of march then see where the rate of house construction goes

Lake city’s infrastructure and location has been giving alot competetion to bahria orchard

CMY how you rank the lake city new deal of 5 Marla, do lake city have land or they are following foot steps of Malik riaz

Lake city offered only limited fix number of files no over booking… They sale what they have … New 5 marla deal is very attractive as in m7B 5m plot without possesion already touching 23 to 27 lacs, so on installment it is not bad at all.

Can someone please post the prices for Lake city and suigas 2.

That would be really appreciated.

Thanks

@ALi, Lake City

5 Marla- 20-30

10 Marla 40-55

1 Kanal 70-95

Sui Gas Phase-2 (Hard to Find currently as rates are moving up sharply)

1 Kanal 35-50+

2Kanal 85-125

Sakhi Bhai,

Whats going to happen by MARCH end ??

Do you think that rates in Lake City (notably M-2 Kanal plots) will further climb sharply as we all saw it in last 06 months ???? what you think upto which rate will it go within one year.

Please share your views with us

The real effect on alternate route will strt showing its impact, when distance will be short and way to lake city will be easy there will be more end buyer than investor… Rates gonna climb and climb … 2016 is the year of property in lake city… ALLAH subki investmnt mein berkat de … Rest ALLLAH knows better

Sakhi Bhai, now i will share with you my personal case. I bought M2-Kanal (good location) exactly an year ago in 53lacs. And now its something around 85lacs. Few days ago i was thinking that rates are like stagnant now in Lake City, and may be it would be better idea to dispose the M2-Lake City plot and pool in some more money and buy 2 Kanal on SuiGas-2 main 150' road. I thought that it will give more percentage growth against time than Lake City as prices already gained by 30-35 lacs in Lake City in last 6 months...

But few ppl strongly advised me to touch the Lake City Plot for now. Whats your suggestion on the thing which i mentioned above ?

In longer run sui gas 150 plot will be more gainer, sui gas and lake city both got one plus point at themoment, lake city got alternate raiwand roAd and sui gas got bahria link/crosiing road… So it is very difficult to predict, in my opnion lake city kanal now for living purpose for investmnt sui gas …rates of both societies will keep on increasing

Ali, I suggest you must visit Lake City and Fazaia sites before making investment decision. Plots at Fazaia are on equal roll with Alternate Ring Road and LRR advantages beter than any other society.

Try to make a decision using your on site experience instead of asking others advice. Every one incl me may have a bias towards his own investment :-)

@adnan

Thanks brother but I'm living in the uk so it is hard to visit myself but visiting Lahore in couple of weeks.

I just asked because individuals are investing and some experts are advising generously.

Thnans

Thanks Sakhii bhai, Few days ago a friend of mine visited the area and met with lot of dealers there. They strongly advise not to touch Lake City property for now. They are of view that Lake City Kanal will give the same profit in the short run(1-2 yrs), as the Sui-2 2Kanal... In the longer run it could be a diffrent case though..

So upon hearing this i dropped the idea of swapping lake city with Sui-2 for now :)

I think it's good time to invest in Lake City. Please read the following blog post and share your views:

Good time to invest in Lake City Lahore

Regards,
zain Nadeem