Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
Zainab
( 3 posts )

[9 Answers]
Is Lake City on Raiwind road, Lahore good for 2-3 years investment, or the market has already reached its saturation point there? I live abroad, and was going to investing there about 12 months ago, but was discouraged by some. However, the prices since then have increased by nearly 40% and I regret that decision. Or is there any other project to invest in which is at the stage where lake city was last year?

Please advice.

1914 days ago In Investors Advice
    Farooq Lari
    (22 posts)
    Zainab - i was overseas too and heard about bahria orchard and invested in it - the OLC schemes of bahria are nearing completion and price of 5 marla in OLC-A was Rs. 15 lacs till last week + it is a further 3-4 mins drive from Lake City - drop me a line if you need any further info or contact 03134488347 whichever is suitable for you-
      1908 days ago 

Shehzad Ali ..
      (232 posts)
      Zainab

lake city is still a very fruitful investment as there is still a lot margin for profit ...the real jump in prices would occur after the completion of its commercial plaza and ring road.
        1907 days ago 

Tariq Bajwa
        (1 post)
        Baria Orchad specilist Bajwa associates(front row leader) ,name paneer in the real estate ,please contact me ,if u looking for plot and property at Baria orchad , Lake City,DREAM GARDEN is best place to invest and buy house there ,5 marla ,8 marla house ready for purchase ,project Azahar group of companies.

Please contact me on :0305-4441428
          1907 days ago 

Irfan
          (1106 posts)
          Try to invest in housing schemez which are managed by established institutes rather than one man show. You can go for Fazaia, AWT, Defence etc. These are secure and very good investments. Lake city is beautiful but managed by Gohar Ejaz (owner of lake city). Nobody can predict anything about him after 5-years. Same is the case with Bahria.

If you know; lots of people have already suffered from Eden Group (another private real estate developer) and lost billions. Unfortunately; pakistani laws donot protect innocent people in case of such frauds.
            1907 days ago 

Imran Bashir
            (30 posts)
            Suigas phase 2 is a paradise for investment.thanks imran bashir 0321-4193689
              1907 days ago 

Zainab
              (3 posts)
              Thanks everyone for the advice.

Irfan- I see your point. I did not know Lake City was a one-man project, and I was not also aware of the Eden Group issue.

Farooq- I was looking for a 1 kanal plot. How much it will cost in the OLC scheme?

Shehzad- when is the expected completion of Lake City commercial plaza and ring road. Do you see the same concern in Lake City as raised by Ifran above?
                1905 days ago 

Farooq Lari
                (22 posts)
                Zainab - i am not an investor or an estate agent but am interested in property since my return from UK in 2011- prices started to shoot up in late 2012 doubling in some areas - your plan to invest on raiwind road is a good idea but you have to tread cautiously as these estate people have inflated prices without any reason - visit or view maps of societies likes AWT-2, Fazaia, SuiGas-2, Bahria Orchard, Lake City, Chinar Bagh - pick your location and talk to a number of agents before negotiating a price - market is slow these days and you will be able to get good price - ring road will take a while to complete as Metro Train, extension of Raiwind Road projects are also floating - rest I will wait for a reply from you to help out a fellow expatriate :) -

regards
                  1905 days ago 

Zainab
                  (3 posts)
                  Thanks Farooq, appreciate your advice. Guess I will visit the place during my next Pakistan trip on Eid and then decide.
                    1903 days ago 

Farooq Lari
                    (22 posts)
                    You are most welcome to visit Pakistan during eid - enjoy your time - if you need any assistance or want to talk about any project, feel free to contact via zameen or phone 0313 4488347. My recommendation would be DHA Rahbar, Valencia, Fazaia, AWT-2, Bahria Orchard as Lake City has been relatively stagnant compared to the increase in prices during last year - rest is your choice - take care & regards
                      1903 days ago 

Post Answer (9 Answers)
                      Email Basket (0)
                      SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL