Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice questions and answers. All your General Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional General Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new General Advice question now.
Prop Guide
( 6961 posts )

[81 Answers]
The profit have reached 450k......

2174 days ago In General Advice
    Ali1
    (776 posts)
    Khan sb, ibrahim sb and pk1, would rising prices in Faisal town have a positive effect on multi f-17? What is the future of f-17?
      2169 days ago 

Prop Guide
      (6961 posts)
      Prices in F-17 are already high. I think investors are preferring Faisal Town due to low investment and frequent sale purchase.

Regards
        2169 days ago 

VV
        (610 posts)
        Hi All,
        Interesting chat going on..!!

I have visited Faisal Town this saturday with one of my very experienced dealer friend and many things are unfolded due to the visit and talking with local community.

1. FT Admin has purchased a big workshop (worth 4 crore i know this amount as the deal was done by my dealer friend) adjacent to Agility Warehouse on Fateh Jang road, its opposite to Gulshan -e - Sehat. The Admin has also purchased two big Gardens nearby and the local were saying that this workshop will turnout to be the Main Entrance Gate of the society plus both gardens will help give FT a smooth passage directly from Fateh Jang Interchange as it is just 300 meters away. So KEEP THE FINGERS CROSSED.

2. Local community was saying that this land has no water issue, boring is just 60 - 70 ft and u will get water whereas land very nearby to FT has lot of water issues. According to that local Ch. Majeed has laid millions in electricity in F-17 so this will also not be an issue and they can use that F-17.

3. Investors will surely move to FT as it has two passages one from GT Road right turn from Tarnol phattak and just 5 min drive ur front of FT Gate, other is from Motrway interchange ur directly in the soceity.

According to some analysis in future people are more concerned for direct Road access as time is a major commodity for all specially busy working professionals. New airport is almost 3 - 4 km from the society, so it will also be a good plus, No Water issues and many on the list u just name it down.

REST ALLAH KNOWS BETTER.

Regards
          2169 days ago 

VV
          (610 posts)
          Moreover most of the land has been acquired confirmed from the local as it has his own house there and most importantly land acquisition will not be a big problem as there were very few houses built there are no such issues like G-16, G-14 where there are big and dense communities living from very long (Abai zameen from dada pardada ) so they are very possesive about it -:).
            2169 days ago 

Khurram
            (169 posts)
            Still No map

Still No NOC

Still No road access

Still No development

so, Faisal town is a risky game, unless things are visible on ground.
              2169 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
              (1750 posts)
              It is steady progress by the management, soon all those questions will be answered and it will become a lucrative investment...but until then its a huge gamble and very risky at the moment! How can we talk, when prices are rising daily...
                2169 days ago 

Malik Majeed
                (476 posts)
                Rasing prices in a particular soceity and bring those down, is every day game, we all know that. Recent examples are B-17, BH ph-8, DHA on one hand and Top City, PECHS and some of CDA sectors on the other hand. Faisal Town with no solid progress but still prices going upward sharply seems the same artificially made boom. I agree with Khurram that investing in FT is risky game right now.
                  2168 days ago 

Prop Guide
                  (6961 posts)
                  Dear IS-Base, thanks for your research and updates, it has really boosted my confidence further in FT. I agree that FT at the moment is risky, but still it is worth investment due to very good reputation of its owner. Rest Allah knows better. No pain no gain. To me this looks a very good project, once things will be on ground, then the prices will be sky high for which I hv no question in my mind. This could turn a very good project in this area. Lets wait and c.

Regards
                    2168 days ago 

Ahmad11
                    (248 posts)
                    According to claims of FT administration it will be better than multi projects and may be Brand of future like BT. If Ch Majeed really wants to make the name of Faisal Town as Brand of future then FT (F-18) will be a test case and he has to deliver maximum in his first and decisive project.
                      2168 days ago 

Prop Guide
                      (6961 posts)
                      I have heard the same Ahmad11, if that could be the case, then it would be a very good investment. Since, a lot of ifs and buts are attached with this project, only time will tell. But, I am personally very hopeful.
                        2168 days ago 

Post Answer (81 Answers)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL