Latest News About Faisal Town

The profit have reached 450k…

Yesterday profit was 450 k and same today hummmz lets c it will jump more or not, on 5th dec 2nd installment will be due so there is a chance that prices will become stable or down rest ALLAH knows better

Thanks for the update Khan Sb. Wats further inside news of map, development and allotment number. ?

FYI asking rate of open files have touched 470 k.

Regards

Brother, can you give me the contact details of a good real estate broker who can help buying.

I mean to say in Faisal Town.

There are many u can find from olx.

Ali Mehmood 0334-5678787 (Faisal Town).

I think it is around 500K now.ic

Map is on the cards, some one told me, that it will be released on 5th December. But can't confirm that.

Price will further increase once map is out.

Thanks alot, have talked to the guy, he is asking 500000 profit.

Its shocking to see that profit rate has gone so absurdly high especially when he has no land to give in the first place as land isn’t even acquired? this is what I don’t understand…if he acquires land then fair enough but I think a game is being played and soon we will find out who the real players are and who have been played!

Sheikh Sb,

apko kis ne kaha hy k land nhe hy acquire, plz don't give news without any proof. They have the land and map is almost ready. Prices will further increase once map is out and balloting is done. Development contract will be awarded soon. Regards

Is land available for Faisal Town phase 2 which will be launched in Feb-March?

Dear khan sb r u sure that whole land is acquired we visited that land few days ago and position was same old, only few baras were demolished there no other activity. From last 3 days close file profit is around 4.5 to 4.75

Well, not sure about land acquisition, do anyone has any update on that based on facts, not rumors, will be appreciated. Plus, i am myself comparing F-17 prices with F-18, so the price difference is huge, what will be the best time to buy a plot in F-18.

Dear Sir,

I am not sure about 100% land. But they do have land in hands and they will give plots to those who have paid amount to them. Don't know about new booking which will be done later. I have heard from reliable sources that map is almost done with and will be made available soon. So, lets wait and see.

Regards

I confirmed from Faisal town administration they said mp will surely be released in December 2013

According to zedem international they wll launch map in dec , as they were launching map in September but due to less land acquiring they announced November and finally they announced December. Definitely map will impact on price.

Ibrahim Sb,

it means, it is better to wait for map and don't sell right now?

Regards

Ibrahim Sb,

I am not been able to find anything close to 450K, can u help me in this regard if u hv availability?

Regards

Ye kon se faisal town ki baat ho rahi hai?

Faisal Town in Islamabad.