LDA City Lahore

Dear investors / seniors
Is it good to invest in lda city ferozpur lahore ?

Will it establish in future? Kindly throw some light on good and bad aspects about buying plots in lda city lahore? Is it risky?
Regards

Following is the link to analysis on LDA City, I've been referred to when asked a similar question. You may also try:

http://www.dadapota.pk/dada-pota-show/important-information-about-lda-city.html

Only good thing is that it is Punjab government backed and you can buy in instalments. Negative is that LDA does not have a good record of delivering plots on time, so when you get a plot on the ground is anyones guess.

In my opinion, its good as Arshad mentioned that The Government is backing it up so they will establish it sooner.

Govt is backing through LDA or directly? Then what about LDA Avenue? I wonder why this increasing trend of setting up new societies without completing the previous ones is persisting.

LDA Avenue issues have largely been resolved now, and it is fully developed with an exception of a few pockets possibly. To develop a scheme is a time consuming process particularly the process of acquiring land so new schemes need to be launched now in order to be able to carry out any development in a few years. I think that you should keep a 10 years timeframe in mind if acquiring LDA city.

I think Block-K of LDA Avenue still not developed. I checked prices of 10 marla are about 2 million there.

As Arshad said 10 years time I will elaborate it a bit more, first visit the society yourself and then decide if u want to invest or not. Punjab government only make announcement just to win people hearts but they are not practical at all. I would suggest invest somewhere where you can have immediate possession, or if want to take risk go Bahria. I have invested in two plots in Bahria, they are better.