Looking For Investment Advice

Dear experts, I live overseas and want to make a diversified investment of around 12 -15 million for a period 1-2 years. For the past month, I have been reading posts on this forum and got some basic idea about current market situation. As per my analysis following seems to be good investment options:

1. Zone-2
B-17 1 Kanal plots in C or E sector

2. Zone-4
Bahria Enclave 10 Marla in F block

3. Zone-5
DHA 2 1 Kanal plot block (M,N,P)

Need your advice if above option is okay or there are other better options that I should consider.

Opinion of experts will be highly appreciated

A plot in enclave and a plot in dha...

Possession plot of 10 marla in enclave for 7.5 million approx

Possession plot in K,L,M block for 7.5 million..

Saddi bahi,

i have a one plot in P block of Dha phase2 what is the current value of this plot.

Plot no23 street no6

Dear Ht-1,

1:Dha phase2 N or P block.

2:Bahria phase8 safari valley or F1,F2

3:B-17 B block

Ht-1, your all 3 options are good, however, I would not advise larger plots (1K) for investment purpose, coze smaller plots yield better return and they are easy to dispose off.

Secondly, 12-15 million is a decent investment, you might want to consider commercial options instead of residential.

@ isloo.No decent commercial option in this range…I had an extensive over view but the back of boulevard plots are available in this range in bahria town and boulevard back plots are of no use for commercial…Always buy a boulevard plot if you are going for a commercial…

Thanks Nadeem Bh, a question though.. How do you rate Bahria overseas enclave as opposed to safari Valley and F1, F2 ..i have no idea of the ground reality but location looks good on the Map atleast. Please advise

Saadi Bh, Thanks for your advise on Bahria Enclave A sector.. I understand that for Bahria it is only good to go for possession areas due to their habit of delaying projects. But what do you think about C and C1 sectors.. I heard that these sectors will be given Possession soon. From location point of view which one's will be more central?..

Lastly i would like to know if it is wise to go for 10 Marla in DHA Ph 2 rather than 1 Kanal.

Thanks

Asalam o alikum i have my own plot in dha 2 in p block…I want to sale this plot…Size 1 kanal…No dealers only genuine buyer…Contact 03335268220

Even i want to know this 10 marla vs 1 kanal for investing

@ Ht_1 and shut a mouth..Sir 1 kanal and 10 marlas both are fine to invest..People usually prefer to buy 1 kanal because there is not huge price difference between 10 marla and 1 kanal.

Regarding enclave i cannot pass a statement as nothing is clear because ahria is not meeting the deadline now days.

Respected sir

Also consider D-18(AWT) for your investment.

Its the best Cda sector for a secured investment.

100% possession is already been given to plots.

Motorways interchange is almost complete and it will be open for traffic from motorways in July.

for details and queries

email me and I will get back to you with details and will assists you in the best possible way.

regards

Awais faisal

Scorpio_faisal25@hotmail.com

Raja sahab, d-18 AWT is not a CDA sector.

Consider Bahria Phase 8 Safari Valley, its fully developed and livable. Currently prices are down so best time to buy plot, house or commercial.

What is teh going price in AWT for 1 kanal and 10 marla

Wapda Town Islamabad Is The Place Where Your Dream Of A House Become True In Affordable Price Or Where Your Investment Can Be Double In Few Months.

5 Marla,10 Marla,Kanal & 2 Kanal Plots Available For Sale.

Don't Wait To Buy Land,Buy Land And Wait.

Naeem Shahzad

0300 6813655