Margalla Avenue And Property Of Sangjani Islamabad

Dear friends… Lets share your valuable thoughts and knowledge on the construction of Margalla Avenue and its impacts on the property of Sangjani which is in close vicinity of it…

Recently major property tycoons are buying property in Sangjani and surrounding areas especially in the area which is 2-3 km short of FECTO Cement, sources have revealed that ..its because of an expected property boom due to launch of some major projects by CDA and private societies..who want to explore and exploit the beauty of margala hills...and the importance of margala avenue which is passing close by...moreover the area is having direct access from GT road Islamabad..and motorway..so the importance of area short of FECTO Cement has increased many folds.

So what are your views about wapda town…in regards with fecto cement and margalla avenue???

What are your comments …dear experts…

Well hopefully Wapda town value will also increase… But dear HT if u analyze the area critically …i personally feel that …those areas which are close to GT Road Islamabad…will benefit more…as they will enjoy tripple acess…1. Motorway 2. GT road 3. Margala avenue

B-17 will be the biggest beneficiary . After completion of margalla avenue there will be lot of construction activity and in B block after three to five years price in B block may touch 70 to 80 percent of E-11 prices.

Visited margalla avenue few days ago and excluding that disputed patch work is almost done. If CDA solved land issue there then inshallah it will complete with in months only issue is that disputed land which will solve inshallah. Definitely after margalla avenue prices of sangjani and surroundings land will much appreciate even any piece of land connected to margalla avenue. Land tycons already purchased that areas before launching of margalla avenue when margalla avenue was just in rumors and they can hold that land for long term

Well, for your knowledge, Supreme Court has cancelled the Margalla Tunnel case and it is very clear that no tunnel will be built and beautification of Margalla Mountains will remain, they will not exploit it and CDA and NHA will give in written to the supreme court about that issue within two weeks, CDA is planning and have advertised in newspapers before 2 weeks that they will launch Ghandara Enclave on new Margalla Avenue, after that some new CDA sectors. Margalla Road is near completion and i second the thoughts of senior members here that after the completion of Margalla Avenue, prices of B-17 will rise more due to state of the art development plus reputable housing society. People are buying lands in Sangjani and adjacent areas, still, prices will appreciate there but private land is always private land unless, until, a big name takes over or buys that land, such as Bahria or Multi, and people in today's scenario are afraid of buying and taking care of private land due to strong Qabza Mafia in that area.

Shah G…very well said…but according to authenticated sources…even now some renown companies are acquiring land wherever available … Even in bits and pieces…especially adjacent to the road leading to FECTO Cement factory…as this area is very lucrative from investment and construction point of view,

PM planing a visit of margala avenue?? any news??? its effect on property of Sangjani and surroundings??

I am always of the view that Margalla Avenue will be completed although may get delayed. But once done, the adjacent area will see a good jump in prices. So its game of patience to hold property in societies like Mulit, D-17, E-16/17 etc.

Regards

PM should visit MA and direct CDA to complete the project asap

Dear Ali,

You may forward an application to PM for this noble cause.

Regards

Its nice discussion going on :slight_smile: …Ali dont worry…Margalla avenue will be completed in due course of time… Mr Nasir thx for sharing views…however , have different point of view as far as private land is concerned. One can always go for a secure piece of private land …if its prospects are bright…and if civic facilities are available…coz societies fleece u in terms of development charges. For case in instance if u mange to buy a piece of land in Sangjani (pvt land) having good road acess and with water , electricity etc available…it will definitely pay u back. Regards.

I bought a plot in Sangjani…almost 1 year back …on the road going to FECTO Cement factory…size is 10 marla (pvt land)…now i am being offered 17 lac for it…should i sell it…please guide me …am new here. Regards

@ Manan sb,

How big disputed patch in terms of KM or Meters. Is any plan with CDA to resolve this dispute. Sorry to say the way CDA handels the disputes; Itstooks too long to solve issues and we have examples around like G-14 and I-11 setors.

My above quoted question is still pending unanswered…please guide me

I think it is 3 to 4 Kms.

Regards

Khurrum Dear, It would be better to sell, if you are getting some profit.

Regards

Mr khan…i am getting 3 lac profit…but i am not having any immediate need…moreover, due to bright prospects…isnt it better to hold it until Margala avenue is functional? i think Sangjani is having a lot of potential due to very neat and clean atmosphere, good road access and vicinity of proposed margala avenue…WOT DO U SAY?