Margalla Avenue - Ternol Fly Over.. Inter Link-- Bigbang Affects??

Dear experts,

Recently Ternol Flyover news are coming.. That the work is about to be started. Moreover Margalla Avenue is already completed less 2-3 km patch. But I was wondering that if ma is linked with Ternol Flyover... It will create a miraculous affect on the property of Sangjani, Fateh Jhang road and Fecto cement area.. Whole Zone 2 will have a celebration?

What do you think?? It's time to buy there??? Fecto cement area, near MA and property near new airport???

Musa bhai, yes if they build Tarnol flyover and finish up Margalla Avenue in the same year, it will definitely produce a super hurricane - the mother of storms.

But it is not possible to join Margalla Avenue with Tarnol Flyover because there is more than 6 km distance on GT Road between Tarnol chowk and the point where Margalla Avenue will reach GT Road.

Thx, PK-1, but ,MA link to Ternol fLYOVER is very much possible, because, a link road is being planned from MA tO Ternol Chowk.Have some reliable source inside CDA. SO lets see…it will give a real boost to the real estate of that area. Islamabad will be properly linked to Pindi via shortest route.

I don’t know how you can do a link road here? There is already the GT road which provides the shortest link between Margalla Avenue and Tarnol. What other shorter route is possible?

Well...Musa i have also listen to the news ..u r referring that Ternol Flyover is being built as ...there is huge influx of traffic in ternol chowk, coming and going from Islambad- peshawar and to Ftehjhang- kohat. Moreover, i have also seen the Margala avenue , doube road is almost touching the GT road abot 5-6 km away from ternol Chowk..but the link to GT road has not been established yet and all the possibilities are there to link it with Proposed Ternol Flyover. If it happens which is very likelt then will have following effects:

1. ZONE 2 property will get a big boom, as it will be directly linked with Islambad via MA.

2. New airport will be directly linked with main islamabad via MA.

3. Property of Sangjani especially in the vicinity of FECTO cement factory will be the most desirable, as it is at the brink of MA.

4. Real estate around new airport, TOP CITY, MUMTAZ CITY, PECHS, FAISAL town etc will have tremendous growth.

So personally feel that its ideal time to buy...in the real estate around new airport and Sangjani surroundings...with in 2-3 years ...ur investment may increase many folds.

REST ALLAH always know better.

Thx and regards. :)

If this is going to happen, that will have a very positive affect in whole Zone 2.

How these changes are going to effect B-17 in near future is any boom expected in B-17 in 2014

@Musakhan

We shall wait and see when the flyover is officially announced. This could be a fake news to create artificial rally in the market.

@Bluedoctor

you wrote:

"2. New airport will be directly linked with main islamabad via MA."

Frankly, I do not see where and how Margalla Avenue links with new airport.

MA joins GT road at C-17 whereas the new airpor falls at H-20 and I-20. Between them are..... D, E, F & G and then 18 and 19.

(note: all friends, specially overseas, are advised to use wikimapia.org for information on properties and infrastructure in the surrounding. I find it a wonderful tool)

Isloo you are right Wikimapia is great! You can also mark out your plot at its precise location...

By the way, even the joining of Margalla Avenue to Tarnol flyover is unrealistic. There is 6km of GT Road in between and that itself is the link.

@Pk1… Bro it is 6.5 km to be precise …:slight_smile:

Dear Isloo and pk 1 THX for the information. :) and also for the wikimapia :)

Now kindly ponder on wot i am saying...have u seen ur self where MA avenue is hitting GT road?? i have seen. OK ..suppose u have seen as wel, so could u please tell me, if a separate link , is established from that point of MA where its presently hitting GT road, to the Ternol Flyover, and ternol flyover is already hitting fateh jhang road, so automatically, it will be linked with airport..so simple. Further ..THE MOST appropriate , if MA is linked with KH, wot would u say then???

And even if a separate link is not made from MA to ternol Chowk, as u said urself its hardly 6 km AWAY, SO WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY INTER LINKED via GT road.

Dear friends ....its not me...who is planning all this...:) am hearing all this from horses mouth.

Regards.

This ghandra enclave news is back , what shall the impact be

@Bluedoctor, I appreciate your guidance, however, my problem is that I live in Islamabad and travel frequently on these routes. Therefore, I fail to see how MA or Tarnol Interchange will link with the new airport. Fateh Jang road is very congested and that is the reason Multi's telegarden (F-17) despite being an excellent project is not taking off. Secondly, Kashmir highway is the straight, shortest link that will become a new artery of the city.

If I were you, I would have promoted Top City as a project on KH rather than close to MA which is in fact very far and not easy for anyone to take that crowded route to reach home unless he or she lives in D-12 or E-11

Well Isloo Thx for ur kind reply, but believe u me, TOP CITY doesnt need my promotion. They have their full fledged management and media center for that.

:)

But i would really appreciative the construction of MA as well as KH and ternol flyover, because all these projects will have positive impact on the development of RWP/ ISBand over all country. Masses will be benefited as a whole, rest of the things have secondary importance.

Regards.

Agreed!!!bluedoctor sab, thx for ur views and kind of u all who have shared their valued input.

i am of the view that Ternol Flyover , MA and KH must be built ASAP, and with the onset of METRO service, if these roads are interlinked, will give a huge relief to the residents of RAWALPINDI AND Islamabad. THE property which is close to MA , near Sangjani especially close to FECTO Cement factory and new airport will be the major beneficiaries.

Blue saab,

You are a nice man having good dreams coming true. This will happen and that will happen airport.... Will be directly connected with zone one and soon Afghanistan and the rest of the world because of MA and bla bla.

To be honest distances stay distances. This KH and MA will may be change the things to decimal points but don't go on and start connecting the continents of the world with this MA. A much better road Islamabad Expressway and grad infrastructure of BT and DHA lost to the the third world, primitively built zone 1 and adjoining sectors mainly because of location.

Bluedoctor, please do not mislead others with such ridiculous claims. The possibility of what you say happening is zero. Yes, MA will bring huge benefit to Zone 2 - but please please do not misguide others in such an undesirable way. The plots you have in Zone 2 will still appreciate. So do not worry.

Tarnol fly over news is in market but there is no possibility of connecting margalla avenue to tarnol and no need of it already gt road is doing this.

AliAhmed !!!!every 1 is having right to speak or share.

wots wrong with u? if some one is giving an idea buy it or dont buy it but dont have PIA.