Margalla Villas inside Bahria Enclave announced

Size: 10Marla, Payment Plan: 18 Months

What do you think abou this project and its prospects?
As there is a list of unfinished / unpopulated sectors already?

http://e.jang.com.pk/05-06-2012/pindi/page10.asp

Well this would be a really hot project… I was waiting for it … but how come there is no news about it or any information about this on the Bahria website? Does anyone else have any info about his i.e. is this project really starting? This would mean that Bahria Enclave would be livable in 2 years as both the apartments and now the villas we will be ready in 2 years?

It's too expensive, Rs 13,000,000 for 10 marla villa. And livable in 2 years is too early, expect min 4 - 6 years.

Just a personal opinion.

Dear Khalid,

I think so its a private project by vertex international and I agree with Bilal, it is too expensive.

But if Safari Villas in Bahria ph 2 is for 1 cr 25 lac then why is the villas in Bahria enclave for 1 cr 30 lac which very much near to main Islamabad with good approach and a lot better location too much expensive? But i don’t know if vertex international will deliver the same quality as BT?

I love Bahria phases but still wonder that these have been so much talked about and people love to invest too but then the rental do not justify the quality of these phases.

Property worth defines the rental and rentals of that area redefines the property worth. As far as i last checked a villa size 10 marla rental worth was Rs 35000-40000 which to me is too low.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

@Ali,

Yeah even these figures are on the higher side whereas you would spend nearly 10 mill on plot and its construction.

Hm… I don’t get it if it’s Rs 1 cr 30 lac how come it is expensive as Safari Villas 3 in BT ph 2 is Rs 1 cr 25 lac when I last checked. Now Bahria Enclave is much closer to main Islamabad… and it has far better approach then BT, then why should it not be more expensive than BT?

You should also consider the fact its a secluded place with nothing special in it’s close proximity whilst old BT was in Pindi city. I hope you wont refer to Park Enclave which has become a CDA fantasy now. :wink:

But the good thing is its landscape and nice environment. If they manage to get NOC from CDA n environment ministries for flora/fauna concerns then it may turn out to be a nice place after 4-6 yrs.

So for the time being I wouldn't rate it on value for money.