Market Price Of My Bahria Plot

Dear brothers, I have a 500 sq yds plot on Cornish road near Arena Cinema in Phase 4 Bahria Town. Plot# is 1516 I want to sell it. Could anyone be kind enough to tell me how much it could fetch me? What should be the correct selling price??

Thank you.

And yes another question will it be wise to sell it or I should drop the idea??

Approximately 1.6 crore, give or take a million. If you need money, you can sell. Phase 4 market is stable.

Thank you so much Syed Amjad. I don’t need money. Should I sell? I thought it was worth around 20 million. People ask about that much.

Well i can say that sell it and invest in some developing projects if u want to make more profit because phase 4 prices will be stable for a while

You can sell this plot on market price , personally get hold of the local dealers and ask them that you want to buy the plot in that area than they will tell you the market price.

I would suggest that market price in phase 4 is stable, you can invest in different developing sectors in bahria town and In-shaa-Allah will get more profits.

Saad your expectation for 20M was too much…If you are seriously intended to sell,i can fetch an offer for you…

SAADI ,how much could be it’s realistic price right now?

@Saadi…Brother this is what people normally ask there for this location and size…ok i maybe wrong…how much do you think it should be worth?? what should be a good selling price?

@ saad bhai.Sir i am not in touch with the current bahria market…Jab se dha deal karna shuru kiaa hai waheen kay ho ker reh gaey hain…I will get an estimate for you bro…

Thank you so much Bro. :slight_smile: Please let me know by tomorrow. And where can I reinvest the proceeds?? Thanx

Saad bhai save my number…03455370978…I will let you know the price by tomorrow…

Sure bro. Let me know. Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

Your bahria plot have already attained their peak…Now i think it would be better to sell it and buy two 1 kanal plots in dha phase 2 sector K and L…They are excellent for future investment…