Money held up

Salam all, i need advice from bahria experts please.

I paid around 4lac in cash as token for a property in bahria to an estate agent operating in bahira. Cutting long story short, we paid the agent as token but he defaulted on arrangements, we agreed for another plot but its been over 5 days , he is not properly responding, just lame excuses. I have a good feeling even this deal won't materalise.

I am very worried for my money, what can i do to put pressure on agent. I just want my money back

Need help thanks all

Do you have a receipt and does he have an office?

Do you have any official signed stamped receipt of the payment as its usual and must routine for token payment?

Yes have all the receipts and a guarantee chq as well

If its certain that he default…then u can bounce this cheque 2 times…and then file an FIR against this person in a respective thana w.r.t the bank branch…

Dear Ali,

Allah tala rahem kare ga bhai.Call me at +96597271971 or add me at skype nadeemq82.

Don't worry bahi sab i will fully try to solve your problem inshAllah even i am out of country.Just i need complete your deal story and complete detail of this stupid agent.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai, i think your number starts with +966

Thanks all the issue is sorted after long arguments of whether to withdraw or to carry on with the deal. In the end we secured the deal, however i still have doubts till the transfer is done IN SHA ALLAH

but i must say NEVER EVER AGAIN WITH THIS AGENT... Not THE MAN OF HIS WORDS....

appreciate all the concerns

If the agent continues to play games, then please share his name on the forum so that we remain cautious.

Dear Accablues,

It's good news that your problem sort out.If you need any type of help in Bahria then i am ready to help you any time.

Dear Saqib Yaseen,

+965xxxxx for Kuwait and +966xxxxx for KSA(Saudia)

Regards

Good effort Nadeem bhai

Good to know that your problem has been resolved. Can you mention the name of that property dealer? Is this about BT Lahore? I am in the process of a deal in Bahria Orchards Lahore. Have paid 5 lac biyana (crossed check) and receipt on stamp paper. Transfer will be done next week hopefully. Fingers crossed.