Need a Plot in B-17

Need a plot in Block C or E. No dealers please.

Place an ad in wanted section.

I was in B-17 today and I’m surprised by there development speed but more surprised and shocked by knowing the prices in E block on a 30 x 60 plot people are demanding profit of minimum 100000 and even there are plots who are demanding 3 lac profit however few weeks ago people were selling in loss.

Yes boss you are right. In just 45 days ago who invest just 1-2 lac now demand 2 lac profit and this is not demand plots are selling in this much profit. 100% return in 1-1/2 month. What you think what will happened in next 2 months? 50% in case or 50% down? :slight_smile:

Kamran this was a jackpot and specially people should thanks CDA who announced margalla avenue tender i dont think so that it will increase 50 percent in next 2 months as now it will raise slowly this is my personal opinion. And if like bahria enclave people start selling there plots for any reason then there is chance of downfall. But development work is the main edge for e block.

What is the situation in D block of B 17, please? Same dev speed or any hindrance?

D block situation is a bit change as they are developing E block first. There are encroachment in D block. A small village and multi is doing dialogues with them let hope for the best result.

Can anyone tell me what is the situation in the I-14 Sector?