Need A Reliable Person Or Property Consultant

Need a reliable person or property consultant near CDA- Sector I-17. Wants to buy a land for farm house along Motorway Service road.

You are at right place dear. This forum will be really helpful as authentic people come over here and share and resolve problems of others. I can offer you construction services and interior designing of your home. If you want then you may contact at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 0423-6655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Thanks for Ur assistance… But for Interior designing or construction services. First I need to get a land…

Brother, you will not get a reliable/good/experienced consultant here,

My advice is to visit the area you are interested in buying the land, then check daily local newspapers where you will see the adds of the properties you are interested, call them, get the rates, from the local dealers meet 2/3 people you will yourself realise the actual value of the land and which dealers rates match the newspaper adds responce.

I hope that helps.

Nasir Bhai… Thanks again… Hope this will work because it is situated in village area… But thanks for your advice… :slight_smile:

@hamza asif

brother what will be the final price tag for 12 Marla double story good quality home in bahria phase 8,

while keeping in mind the total ,,12 into 225=2700 sq feet [ but bahria rules of keeping open space area ,,

so how much can be covered and what will be final price,

@DK

10 Marla house total covered area around 3200 to 3400 sq ft depends on design for double storey house.

Cost for A grade finishes starts from Rs.2200 to no limit

We can offer you design and construction services at one place

Looking forward to hear you

dSA

Www.designsource99.weenly.com/residential

Designsource99@gmail.com

92-333-4220989