Need advice to invest 5-6 M in bahria/dha

I want to invest 5 to 6 million in rawalpindi/islamabad. Please advise where to buy in DHA/Bahria.

Will appreciate you kind help.

In Bahria Town Rafi Block 5 & 8 Marla good location on solid ground. Price may be for 8 Marla 38 lac and 5 marla 25-28 good location. In this area people already living about 60% houses built, all necessity of life available.

Ashraf sb sir try to increase ur budget a bit to grab a 10 marla in P block.It is a reasonable investment.

Depends on your preference, Rawalpindi or Islamabad.

Rawalpindi . You can easilt get5/8 marla plot in Phase 8.

Islamabad. You can get 5 Marla in Sector B ready for construction for around 50 lak.

Please visit and join my Facebook page for your better investment in bahria and house construction

https://www.facebook.com/Buildersquare/

For further information contact on this cell number

Ijaz Alvi 03435038861

Dear Ashraf,

Bahria Safari valley Abu Bakar 7 marla or Ali block 2no 5 marla other hand 10 marla C,D,E,F-1,I,H,E-1 possession area ready for construction with all facilities.M,F-2/3 near possession are good option.

Other hand B-17 B block or Faisal town A block are good option ready for construction.

Regards

@ Mr. Ashraf, DHA & Bahria are two most secured and preferred localities. Bahria however, is good interms of development, price and delivering. So I would recommend you to invest in Bahria. If you want to enjoy breathtaking views of margalla and Murree hills buy a plot in Bahria enclave. If Rawalpindi is your business area, buy plots in phase-8 new developed or underdeveloped sectors. You can also find multiple payment options in Phase-8. DHA development work is slow and its also expensive. In this budget you can buy DHA-2 EXTENSION KANAL file, 10 MARLA DHA-3 AND Five marla DHA-2. And all of them are non-developed, non-possession areas. Its up to your choice now :slight_smile:

My suggestion would be Bahria Enclave as it has potentional for gains both in short term as well as long term.