Need Advise For Short Term Investment

I want to buy 8-10 Marla plot not more than 25 lac for short term investment.

Please guide in which society/sector I buy?

Same question here…SHORT TERM PLEASE!

Can i have an expert advise?

E.16 and I.16 check dha commners town phase 2 possible in non.possession aeeas

@zainAli Thanksfor your reply.

what about b-17 and Top City?

Real estate is never for the short term gains. Usually the time constraint to consider is ideally for 1-2 years atleast.

In this budget consider something that is with possession OR put your stakes with the brands with fair reputation in past.

B-17 F block can be a good option. Sky gardens , Faisal town, shalimar town.

But do your homework in all these schemes.

Cheers

Thank you ISbase.

Welcome Kiran !

Can I ask a favor of "best answer" if it is possible for you :)

Thanks

Market is slow, and short-term investment would be high risk. You can, however, chose between "safer" societies where possession is due. Here is a list, in the order of my own preference:

1. F-18 (Faisal town)

2. B-17

3. DHA-II (Ex-commoners)

4. G-16

5. F-17 (tele gardens)

6. Bahria Ph. 8

I would not advise any society that depends entirely either on uncertain road access, or marketing companies for their future value. Usually such investments bring disappointment to the casual investors.

Isloo,

I had my personal stakes with Faisal Town but i dont want anyone here to curse me because of RISK factor attached with it. Let it stabilize more then i can recommend the readers here to go ahead with this investment.

-B-17 is still MPCHS so the margin of risk associated is less.

-Sky Garden they are performing well that make me go for this option.

-Shalimar town is right adjacent to Fateh Jang interchange with most of the streets are developed entrance with big double road and the sponsors are well reputed in real estate.Still one should do homework before entering.

-F-17 25 lacs is less to have anything i guess. The least budget should be 30 plus.

-I would have recommended E-16 as well but again the budget here is less. By the way i had stakes here as well.

-Bahria phase 8 yes if it is possession option which falls in the budget .

-not much idea of DHA-2 (ex commoners)

G-16 yes this can also be good option

Thanks alot for detailed answer

@ISBase ... I am new on this site hence i believe clicking on "this post is helpful" is perhaps what u mean as "best answer".

thnks agains

I am overseas my investment in zone5 and zone2,in these days market is slow every where because i touch with market so i don't think for short term in any project,

for investment point of view.

1:Dha phase2 new blocks K,L,M,N,P is good.

2:Bharia phase8 only possession area.

3:B-17 (don't go to F block)

these three projects are good and safe investment,for TOP CITY please wait even my investment is over there.