Need clear advice on the i sectors

Please if the experts around here could guide me which i sector to invest in. I-11, i-12, i-14 or i-16? Prices are stagnant now but which sector will see most growth? Which place to buy a plot these days?

When i was at the gencys back in january, FOECHS near 1-16 was brought by the potential buyers, as they seemed to be very interested as it seemed to be cheap back then and good location as its more nearer to the new airport comparing to the other I sectors. Im not sure about the price now but back then it was pretty popular, as a couple of people requested maps and exact location whilst i was their waiting, so i think its worth having a look. Visit the sites and make a decision, do you have a particular size in mind and how much do you have to invest?

Thanks for your reply. My question was focused on which of the i sectors to buy a plot for investment. I-11 has seen a massiv surge of prices in recent months and i-14 and i-16 have also seen surge though prices are stagnant these days.

I don't have a particular size in mind but can invest up to 4 million at a location with promise for good returns within a year.

I have heard that tenders for commercial plazas in i-14 markaz will be opened around 1st july, this money will be then spent on developing roads and other infrastructure in the sector, if this happens as per plan, then the choices for increase in prices are very bright. Rest allah knows about the future. Thanks

Dear ihsan - thank you for sharing this piece of information. Do you have any idea what would be the minimum amount of investment required ? Thanks and regards

Dear sheeraz - by the way, i have made my first ever investment into i-11 few months ago. I picked it paritcularly because of the road links on both sides (igp on one side and gt road (i guess on the other). I am not property expert, and not resident in isb/pindi, but as h sector is opposite (where you see more government offices), you could see high demand for this area. In addition, there are educational institutes nearby so this place may be in good demand in future. Again this is my view, and people on this forum may have a different view. So you may have to take a call based on your own views plus gudance from some seniros like syed bahe, pk1, mbs....

Hope this helps.

Regards