Need experts views about roshan pakistan housing scheme islamabad

Is it worth to buy plot at roshan pakistan housing scheme islamabad, how is the location and how long it take to get some decent profit.

Stay away bro… Simple… Not worth investment…

Even the name is dubious… With almost all the country under the plague of loadshedding, ‘Roshan Pakistan’ can only be a dream

Hahahahahah

naam to sab k aisay he hein..... Khawab dikhaatay hein...

Stay away form roshan pakistan.

Gentlemen;

Especially those who are in Pindi/Islamabad and are well informed about the societies and CDA bylaws, should guide us on the subject. We are affectees of this scheme. We have the plots on ground but no infra-structure or services from the developer.

As I understand, in case a developer fails to acquire required land, CDA cancels the approval. This is what happened in RP. But by CDA bylaws, the CDA should take over the society and complete the development works. When this shall happen in RP? Lot of oversease Pakistanis are hooked-up in this scheme. Can you please guide us what should we do?

The developer has given plot markings and some people have done small boundary walls too. Cabinet division next door has all infra-structure. When CDA shall take action?

Dear TS-1,

Idhar udhar ki na baat kr

Ye bata ke qafla kyun luta

Mujhe rahzanon se gila nahi

Teri rahbari ka sawal he.

It's big black spot on CDA face after B-17 because ya sab drama CDA ki nak ka necha perform hua ha.

CDA is fully involved in this case.

Iss Roshan Pakistan project par andhera chaa hua hai because of CDA corrupt mafia.

Regards

I heard that they have solved all their issues but you can better tell us the real situation since you have plot in that society.

Dear Ahmed,

At the moment stay away.Worthless investment.

Regards

Dear Nadeem sb what is the major reason to stay away form RP is that bcz of developer poor performance, bad location or developer fails to acquire required land and if not Rp then what is the second choice in the same budget. Plz read below link 2015 and 2016 different reviews.

Http://www.fjtown.com/roshan-pakistan-housing-scheme-sector-e-16-islamabad/

Dear Ahmed,

There is many reasons but one of big reason up to now it's illegal project.

Regards

Dear its a legal project. Below is the cda website reference to confirm it.

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=4

Dear Nadeem Bhai

Your suggestions are always very helpful. Can you please advise if someone already has paid 80% installment of Roshan Pakistan, what should he do now?

Options:

1. Pay 20% and wait for the good time

2. Save his 20% amount and forget about 80% payment.

Please guide me

If anyone interested to buy here, I have one Kanal plot with possession on top location.

Ahmed sb, please read it carefully, it say only around 9 hundred plots.... RP has sold thousands of files already... They don't have any approval for the whole project... This is ground reality, baki apki marzi hy...

@ Amjad sb, you need to go to site and see, whether the land of your plot has been acquired or not, development done on that site or not, if land is acquired and some development going on in that area, then its better to continue, otherwise, no need to pay and try to exit.

Regards

I have a plot in roshan pakitan. We booked for sector A and corner as well. The boooking was done in 2008 and all payments were made in due course of time. Total paid: 17 lac 10 thousand.

Now after 8 years, when i investigated, the plot has been given to someone else and the society is saying that pay 1 million as dev charges plus 85k provision charges ( dont know what it means) to get a new plot in a developed sector since the old one has been alloted to someone else.

my advise: sell and exit ASAP.

Regards

@Me,

This da reason why i hv never recomended RP to anyone.

Regards