Need to invest in 250,000

Can i get a plot in 250,000, i’m a student and this is all i have saved. I want to invest in real estate, is there any possibility?

Bhai, chakri road ya adyala road pay koi 50000-75000 per marla plot daikh lo. Files aik bohat bara risk hai jo un k liye theek hai jo loss bardasht ker saktay hon.

Sayed Sb.

I have a good proposition for your investment with the money you have:
As I am outside Pakistan & cannot do myself, find a place, just ½ Marla preferably near a watery place, drill a hole and if water available, I will buy the place double than what you spent on the place and water boring. Otherwise I will reimburse you full money along with your registry and all other taxes and will get the place on my name.
If water is found, and since you being a student, there is chance for you to make more money:
I will finance the room above boring, install a solar panel, fence it and you can get handsome monthly income to maintain the water into the overhead tank along with filter changes, security and all other upkeep maters of drinking water to the people around.
For security, you cab designate to the night “Chowkidar” of the area.
My mail: yousaf@qp.com.qa
I would prefer the location inside Rawalpindi city.

Wha ji wha best idea Yousaf bhai.You are really drilling master.Chlo drilling start karta hain.App Qatar khalas kero ior main Kuwait air ways ki seat book karta houn.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai
Actually the idea behind my post is "Sadqa e Jaria".
Most People in our country are in miserable conditions and the way our country is going, there seems not much hope as "Haram" income realization has been buried somewhere in dead Consciences!
We are living in gulf with no worries for decades. Are we better than the ones back in home in any sense?
There is big NO on that.
Genius minds have no jobs and the damn privilege elite making fun of honest ones!
All of us HAS to go in community services and that is what we OUGHT to be doing and thank Almighty upon HIS BLEESINGS Bestowed upon us.
On your note:
Actually drilling is the best lucrative profession in our area: I was involved in negotiating a 2 ft Dia tube well with a party: 5 lacs just for drilling 120ft hole without any casing?
You need to take appointment from them. The guy who came to my village was in a brand new car and possesses mud- based drilling rig. Really a nice idea to go into this business, post retirement as I am just there!
Think of it. I can jump, in parallel to my ongoing construction business.

I agree with you Yousaf bhai.2ft dia means around 8" casing and with casing cost will be around 7 lakh.Water is less and very deep in your area as i know this area very well.

We will meeting in detail by whatsapp.

Regards

You are welcome Nadeem Bhai.

Honest friends are Blessing. If you and Imtiaz Sb. Take a lead, we can do wonders!.

My abilities are not on par with both of you.

Sir: Main tuo ek "tailee" houn jo Qatar ke wells sey apna aour Qatar ka "Tail" nikal raha hay!

Abdul Qayyum sb - sir, that’s a great idea and please find me at your service, anytime for any of such activities/projects.