New airport societies.

What the experts think about societies near new islamabad airport, which one ranks the best.

Top City-1. Because of a number of reasons like ideal location, most advanced facilities, highest return on investment, and best proposed plan. I was really impressed when I saw their map for the first time because they have almost everything within this housing society. It is a city in itself.

In my opinion topcity and mumtaz city are the most closest to the airport.

Topcity even share boundary with new airport. That is why the value of plots is increasing day by day in topcity.Also the development work there is quite satisfactory. I heard they gave possession of block B

In my opinion topcity and mumtaz city are the most closest to the airport.

Topcity even share boundary with new airport. That is why the value of plots is increasing day by day in topcity.Also the development work there is quite satisfactory. I heard they gave possession of block B

My question is …for living purpose whether its a good idea to live so close to airport if boundry wall is touching airport?when ur children cant sleep even at nights due to continuous noise of airoplanes landing and takeoffs…in other countries worth of land is minimum close to airports and in pakistan …ultee ganga bahtee hai

Hamid sb, in that case, Faisal Town, Mumtaz City and Fazaila Tarnol are at reasonable distance from airport, which will reduce the noise factor.

Regards

What about Shalimar Town? Is it good Investment?

Shalimar Town is a small project.... Location is not bad... Shalimar Town main access is through Fateh Jhang Road... If they will be able to get access through airavenue and MC... That will be good for them for accessing KH... Development standard is normal... Rates are still reasonable... So good for medium to long term.

Regards