New islamabad airport

I have been following this forum for a while and see that there is alot of enthusiasm for buying property close to the new islamabad airport.

Why is this? Do people actually want to live near airports or are they just investors who think that there will be demand in the future?

Also, is it not true that water supply is an issue in that area?

All over the world, the prices of land near airport are less, but pakistan is the only country where prices rise near airport and the reason is that basically the land near airport is developed by the state. Therefore, in quetta, karachi, islamabad, prices are very high near the airports, The best and most feasible options near airport are pechs, mumtaz city, and top city, Whereas, i myself prefer mumtaz city having concrete reasons to invest. If you want to buy property near new islamabad internaional airport, give me a call and i would guide you on that. Regards, -nasir 03005551900

@ masakin With due respect, i'd like to disagree with the point of view that all over the world, property near airports r less in value except pakistan. I am an overseas pakistani and knows it very well that most of the countries, places near to or in front of air port have been very expensive due to many reasons, Land near air ports become main commercial hubs. Due to thousands of passengers, visitors etc, moving and crossing daily from these areas, demand of hotels, restaurants, shopping centers increases in these areas. Air port staff, airlines staff, cargo services staff caa staff, security staff, all of them prefer to live near by societies for easy approach and time saving. Due to foreign visitors, local visitors, it becomes need to develop the areas near to airport as a modern city with state of art infrastructure so that the country's image should improve. I have never seen any airport where the nearby areas r not developed and barren. I have also invested in pechs which is just infront of airport and no doubt it has very good location. I bought from the agent who is very professional and co-operative. If u want more info and want to buy . I'd suggest u to contatc him on 0321-2837096.

Regards.