New Lahore City

Dear respected members,

I want to gather some expert views on "New Lahore City" society besides NFC-2.... Is it worth it for investment standpoint for like 2-3 years time?... Its on 36 months installment..

Rates are like 5 Marla is 875,000.
10 Marla is 1,750,000.
1 Kanal is 3,500,000.

10% discount they are offering on one time full payment.

I heared from a well connected dealer that this society does not have the required land to develop the project.

Do complete research before making any deal.

Thanks for the feedback KS. I am actually an overseas... Don't have any immediate plan to go and purchase the thing... Was just asking for different people opinions...

Well I also heard recently from someone that LDA too published some "not to buy here" kind of ads in newspapers... That warns people not to purchase the thing for bla bla reasons...

Brother; this society is located very far from Lahore, even far away from nfc2. Not even have proper road access. Try to avoid from investing here. Its better you invest in nfc2, although its very long term investment at least 5-6 years but much better than new Lahore city.

See the lda web site advertising for not buying anything in Lahore city society

Be careful

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Http://www.zemtv.com/2014/02/12/kharra-sach-kiya-hum-azab-e-ilahi-bhool-gaye-hain-12th-february-2014/

Must watch it..

@saadi

Nice sharing an eye opener

All members are requested to share fraud societies in Islamabad rawalpindi Lahore for helping other people of this forum

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Thanks for all the advices!