Options for monthly savings from 30,000 to 50,000

What options one have for investment in karachi for a monthly savings from 30k to 50k .
Having 3-4 lacs in hand.

Current or future projects...
Or any thing else...

Plz advise..

3 to 4 lacs in hand could give you nothing on monthly basis!

If you have at least 10 lacs, you can buy a Suzuki Wagnor, get connected with Carem taxi service as a capatain. This could give you more than 50,000 per month if you drive 12 hours on daily basis.

In fact you can earn up to 70,000 per month if you make Careme weekly mileage target which would give you a bonus of 8,000 rupees per week.

A/slam Abdul Qayyum bahi,Can i have your contact number please.Iam Ahtesham from Canberra Australia.

Ahtesham Bhai

I am located at an offshore location and you cannot reach me on cell now. But you can contact me on Whatsapp at 00974-55377971 on next Tuesday.

Dear AQ bhai, the idea of Careem isn't bad at all.

But are the services like Careem and Uber working well in Rawalpindi Islamabad, any idea?

I heard in UAE, Gov is thinking to ban this service.

Mr Poet

So far the service is going at heights. My car was delayed in delivery and I used Careem all along my leave. The best part is that there is no indication at all that the car is being used as rental. No uniform, original color and air conditioned. Rents are lower than the old FXs. Only rent goes more when you are driving low speed or car is standing by for the caller. I even sat with an educated civil service retired gentleman. All drivers are educated. Most of them are Uni students.

If you drive yourself, the income is surely more than 60k and after a year or 14 months the brand new car is yours.

Dear AQ shb,

Have you experienced this all in Rawalpindi and Islamabad, the twin cities or somewhere else like Karachi or Lahore too?

Twin cities are having Careem…