Park view city islambad for investment

Now a days there is massive compain on print and electronic media for park view city islambad. I would like to ask to expert plz share their openion on project, location, group repute etc. Is it worthful to invest in this project?

Yes saw their ad today, claiming that they have received the NOC from CDA. If true then it should be a big news for this project, but its strange how could they get it as it is situated on a small mountain. This green piece of land has already been turned into greenless piece of land. But that our future, turn greenery into concrete

anyways, if they have the possession, and the NOC is true, then I think this could be a worthy investment. Location is probably a little better than enclave or maybe the same.

Park View City in terms of location and pricing is a direct competitor of the BE. Its a recent one so the only thing is to see, if the development standard is same as that of BE.

Park View City got the NoC, then that got revoked last year and now restored again. I guess, BE has its NoC still revoked. I think its owned by Aleem Khan of PTI, so he would like a fast paced development.

All in all, at it looks now, it can be a good option and alternative to BE.

The Park View City details you won’t find elsewhere!

June 5, 2018

https://www.zameen.com/blog/the-park-view-city-details-you-wont-find-elsewhere.html

Yes it's owned by Aleem Khan of PTI.Better location than Enclave and it will competitor of Enclave in future.Don't invest until clear NOC by CDA.This project beside of Enclave.How possible they got NOC and Enclave not so NOC still doubtful.

Regards

BE had their NoC issued but later got cancelled for whatever reasons (possibly land acquiring etc.).

Park View City has smaller land than BE (at the moment) and they initially got their NoC granted than revoked and now restored. As per the CDA website, CDA has now restored the NoC for Park View City on June 1, 2018 and it is a legal housing scheme as per the by laws of CDA.

-----------------
http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=48

Park View City Housing Scheme

Zone: IV

Area: 1067.90 Kanals

Residential Plots: 579

Layout Plan: Layout Plan approved on 14-02-2013 vide CDA letter No. CDA/PLW/Zone-4(94)/12/790 and NOC for development issued vide CDA letter No. CDA/PLW/Zone-4(94)/12/vol-I/168 dated 02-05-2014 have been restored on 01-06-2018 by CDA

NOC: NOC issued on 02-05-2014

Is it safe and good investment option short term? 5 marlas are around 50lak in A block.

Price wish they are trying to be on same level as BE. In my view its quite expensive and better options are available in Zone 2, the only thing is that its on installments but still high price tag.

I think after payment of certain percentage of installments, they allow the construction.

Yes price is high. So no good investment?

What are some good options in zone 2 in your view?

I think, it's more suitable for people who prefer residence in that area. Not sure about %age of return on the investment. If I see from investment point of view, I will consider something else.

Zone 2 or adjoining areas there are many options

In 1.5 - 2.0 Million

CBR 2, University Town, I-15

2.0 - 3.0

FOECHS, AWT, B-17

3.0 - 4.0

I-16, I-12

4.0 and above

I-14, Faisal Town

I series sectors are technically in Zone 1 I guess but are more closer to zone 2.

Don’t you think FT has already gone quite up? You still think it has potential to grow?

I think so, atleast better than Park View.

As a general perception, in an underdeveloping society, when a 5 Marla hits 5.0 million, now a days it's get a bit hard to get decent %age of return on the plot. In that case construct and sell may be a better option. You never know what exactly will be the development standard, to justify the price, in an underdeveloped society.

Agreed sir and a very good insight.

This society has the same access problem like enclave does!

Curri village !

DHA 5, a 5 Marla is much better than five Marla here in PEC

Hi, prices are no good. Seems to be designed for PTI election funding.

Has anyone visited the site? although price is high but its also on installments,

Really bad access. B17 is much better.

Location is equal if not better than Enclave but price is high.

Lagtaa hai Lahore ka election mehnga hogaya.

Now Aleem Khan will rake money from here and buy voters in Lahore. Sad and sorry state of affairs, indeed!

Friends,

Just 50 days back a project of 4 kanal farm house plots was launched, 3 km away from Islamabad Int.Airport, initial booking price was 60 lac after some days it was 75 lac & it would be around 100 lac in next month, already shared all info regarding this project on this forum by me when it was launched,few plots are available if anyone needs further assistance or want to invest pls feel free to contact with me.

Regards,

KJ

0321-5533374