Pechs islamabad

Any one please inform me about pechs housing islamabad. I am interested to invest there but lot of rumours stop me .

Location is quite good, development progress is very bad. In same money you can buy somewhere better than that.

Thanks Imtiaz sahab. Other options near new airport in same amount ?

Does any body have information whether PECHS is going to get access from Kashmir Highway in future

If you looking for good returns in investment then look towards bahria town phase 8, prices will heat up very soon with projects developed and completed, if you are a serious investor i have some good plots, level, solid land, available at investor rate.

Feel free to call me

Probiz real estate

Bahria town phase 7

Rawalpind

0316 5186889

Kind regards

Habib ur rehman

Aacess from Kashmir Highway - everyone wants it but only a very very few may get it. PECHS doesnt seem to get it.

Raheel in same amount, I would suggest FOECHS, CBR with good future and possesion plots available...

Imtiaz brother give me some idea about FOECHS . Its location , prices, and your expert opinion on future of investment here. Thanks

Regards

Raheel prices can be checked on Zamme.com as I am not very updated on them but its a very good society, and i see a good future! Its next to I-14 & I-16 and can benefit further from the RRR.

I think pechs can take advantage of location in future. Being adjacent to top city and mumtaz city where prices are double compared to pechs plots. Further the basic facilities are also available. Anticipating the opinion of other respected experts.

It is learnt that development work has been started in PECHS. Roads are being re-carpeted. Gas pipe lines were earlier on main road; now these are also being laid down in link roads. The contract is awarded to AXS company and the company has to complete all development works within next six months. Concerned property dealers / experts are requested to comment on authenticity of this news and its impact on plot prices. With regards.

Can anyone please describe the common name of FOECHS?

Full Name = Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society

Common Name = Foreign Office Society